Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tila Tequila and Tony (LOVERS)



http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/28/fashion/28fame.html?ex=1351224000&en=cae679f3a291950c&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

TILA TEQUILA YOURE SO WRONG FOR ME, BUT BABY, I WANT US TO MAKE IT RIGHT (TOGETHER). I LOVE YOU BABY, (i love you so much right now)


[[[[She replied, "Do me a special favor. Since you have given me land in the Negev, give me also springs of water." (Joshua 15:19)

She gives no thought to the way of life; her paths are crooked, but she knows it not
(Proverbs 5:6)

Every valley shall be filled in, every mountain and hill made low. The crooked roads shall become straight, the rough ways smooth (Luke 3:5)]]]]]
----





Tila
I am a desert, lifeless and sun scorched
I am cacti and tumbleweeds rolling by at a
lethargic pace
past the ravens, geckos, camels and iguanas
(with eyes as black as night, and countenances of death)
Like me, they are jaded as thoughts of the grave supplant
Thoughts of rain
For us the sand is becoming
It is our sea, our laughter, our lush green foliage in a lush landscape
Green
We are bound together as brothers in helplessness
We need each other
In the Negev
(Without you, guuuuuurrrrrlllll)

Tila, come for us
You are desert springs and cool night air in high noon
Baby, you are Palm Trees with shade
My oasis of hope and love
and vegetation
and white swans with inspiring eyes (floating by)
Embrace me, adore me, hold me
make my life a straight path that was before you
crooked
bring with your sweet, gentle kisses cumulonimbus clouds
and for me, promises of better days ahead
Fill the valleys
Make every mountain and hill low

Tila,
I will fill you a spirit of joy
and appreciation
hand in hand we will ride camels into the early
evening
the orange sun will protect us
and provide for us
Baby girl, I need you
I need you to leave those lesbian girls behind


(Lie with me, Lie with mankind*.please honey?)





-------------------------
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. (Romans 1:26-27)

No comments: