Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Anna is my birthright


*Anna, youre pretty much what I want. I will fight to get you.
Everyone else is an obstacle
[Genesis 25:31] - And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.
[Genesis 27:19] - And Jacob said unto his father, I [am] Esau thy
firstborn; I have done according as thou badest me: arise, I pray
thee, sit and eat of my venison, that thy soul may bless me.
[Genesis 27:24] - And he said, [Art] thou my very son Esau? And he said, I [am].
---------------------------------------------------------

Jacob to Isaac – Tony to God – give me my birthright, give me Anna






Anna, you are my birthright
From the beginning I thrust my hand forth
Through the womb of that which is impossible and
Discouragement (to try)
The odds against me are hairy
The odds against me are menacing and cynical
And more skilled than I am
More cunning
I am just a plain man
Who dwells in tents
And wishes upon galaxies of bright stars
To be yours
Grasping all our detractors by the heel
I try close my eyes when you look at me to hide the deception
inside

And the world does eat the venison of my adversary
(a man more suitable for you)
but my treachery will be like pottage to the weary mind of the wicked
my presence is a shadow over subconscious thoughts
deep down he knows he wont contend (for you) long
his preeminence - indefinite
I will do whatever it takes to secure you
Even if I must corrupt a man's soul
Robbing him of integrity
For eternity
For your blonde hair
For your blue eyes

Anna, you are the dew of heaven
And the fatness of the earth
My enemy has a quiver and bow
But I have the mind of a progenitor
And a ladder to heaven
I would do anything for us
You are everything to me
Though predicated on lies (Genesis 27:24)







(ANNA , YOU ARE WHAT I WANT. LET ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU. FORGET LISA,JENNIFER, APRIL, K***, JILL, ELLEN AND ALL OTHER GIRLS BEFORE YOU. I KNOW WHAT I WANT NOW...AND WHATEVER IT TAKES...THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO TO GET YOU)






--------------
I'll fight for every breath unitl there's nothing left of us
I need you to believe in me
Oh my god
-----------------------*dedicated to Kill Hannah "Believer"
And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel –
[Genesis 25:26]



Kill Hannah lyrics - "Believer"


It took 8 years just to realize
No one looks when we say goodbye
Dying just to survive
It feels like the first time
All the things that you set aside
All the friends that you leave behind
Just so the curtain will rise and it feels like the first time
Take this heard it's ticking like a cheap clock
I need you to believe in me until theres nothing left of us
I need you to believe in me
Oh my god
We are under the skyline
Through the sirens and flashing lights
You told me "its no use to try anymore
Does it mean that much to you"
At that moment when time stops
All at once, see, the pressure drops
Way in the back of my teeth i knew
That we all could make it
Take this heart, it's ticking like a time bomb
And i'm not running any more!
I'll stand to face it all!
I'll fight for every breath unitl there's nothing left of us
I need you to believe in me
Oh my god
And i'm not running any more!
I'll stand to face it all!
I'll fight for every breath until theres nothing left of us!
I need you to believe in me
Til theres nothing left of us
I need you to believe!
I need you to believe!

No comments: