Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want Jesus like Rose McGowan


While the king was at his table,
My perfume gave forth its fragrance.
"My beloved is to me a pouch of myrrh
Which lies all night between my breasts.
My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
In the vineyards of Engedi."
"How beautiful you are, my darling,
How beautiful you are!
Your eyes are like doves."
"How handsome you are, my beloved,
And so pleasant! (Song of Songs 1:12-16a)
[http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800023489]




------------She is Ravishing. Be Ravishing to Me




When I open my bible all I want
is to touch her pale skin
dark hair and red lips. and feel her lovely black eyes staring
into mine
enticing, alluring and enchanting me
I want vertigo (like day dreaming of us together)
when I read the psalms and proverbs
and the excitement of a girl who dates marilyn manson
when I read the book of revelation [chapter 19]
the lake of fire
to walk on its edge
when I know I dare not look down

I want to be captivated like sexuality
I want to yearn like I yearn for long kisses
with her
I want to sweat from my hands
and gasp for my breath
for the Bible to be Rose McGowan at the MTV music awards
hand in hand
as we walk down the red carpet

Jesus, when you look at me I dont want
the conviction of peter (luke 22)
I want the ecstasy of Solomon
"How beautiful you are, my darling,
How beautiful you are!"
to love you like a sexy woman
on the shores of south beach
under the full moon
the wind is blowing gently yet fervently
Im caressing Rose McGowan's lips
with my thumb





[Selah. JESUS I WANT YOU TO BE MY FIRST LOVE. I WANT TO DESIRE YOU LIKE I DESIRE TO HAVE A WOMAN BY MY SIDE. LIKE I DESIRE ROMANTIC NIGHTS AND FALL EVENINGS WHEN THE WIND PICKS LEAVES FROM THE TREES IN ALL THEIR COLORED SPLENDOR...AND LAYS THEM AT MY FEET]



Jesus, be like Rose McGowan to me, be my first love.....

No comments: