Tuesday, February 26, 2008

God Where iz U At? (God is Dead)

"God is dead. Let us not understand by this that he does not exist or
even that he no longer exists. He is dead. He spoke to us and is
silent. We no longer have anything but his cadaver. Perhaps he
slipped out of the world, somewhere else like the soul of a dead man.
Perhaps he was only a dream ... God is dead" - Jean-Paul Sartre

People used to believe in 'the soul' as they believed in grammar and
the grammatical subject: people said that 'I' was a condition and
'think' was a predicate and conditioned — thinking is an activity and
a subject must be thought of as its cause. Now, with admirable
tenacity and cunning, people are wondering whether they can get out
of this net — wondering whether the reverse might be true: that
'think' is the condition and 'I' is conditioned, in which case 'I'
would be a synthesis that only gets produced through thought itself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil



--God is Dead------------------(2 me)------------------------
If we have forgotten the name of our God,
Or spread forth our hands to a strange god;
Will not God search this out? For he knoweth the secrets of the
heart. (Psalm 44:20-21)
--Knock and I would Let You In----------iF hE EXISTED WOULDNT hE ANSWER mE?-


REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME GOD!!! I CANT BE ALONE, I DONT WANT TO BE
ALONE!!! I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, HEAR THE DEEP BASS IN YOUR VIRULENT
VOICE, TO GRASP YOUR FIRM BOSOM AND TO REST

ASSURED.....


Speak to me
Just
Let me hear Your Voice
your voice
a
voice

My heart is like
Empty hollow halls
in them, my voice reverberates
returning to itself, repeatedly asking
Comfort my weariness
allay my fears
mitigate the angst

Lift this burden, lighten this load

I dont want to be alone
I dont want to be the only resident
in my domicile
companionship and communion ever so fleeting
in a world so caustic and torn

in a world so caustic and torn

only to dine with my dreams
my nightmares the only (yet pernicious) guest
the wine of this world so bitter
the meat so overcooked, overpriced

Is anyone out there?
What about....now?

If there is a God, why wont He show me His Face?
or even his hinder parts

My heart is a vacant residence
with doors of depression
windows of cynicism
hearth of resignation
and
a white picket fence of rebellion

Life can be so hard, so confusing, people so mean
finding romance and true love so aloof

If there is a God, wont he heal me and
come to me and love me?

Im inviting You into my house God
if you exist, come in
Come into my heart
Come into my heart


If I expect God to knock
if there is a god
will he knock?




-----------------Jesus Christ aka J. Chrizzle-------------


God where You be at Son? Im trying to see You God, Im trying to hear
that voice, dawg. Help me to
know You more, God. I want to really KNOW YOU, HEAR YOU. I want to
hear You audibly. Im tired of
my life depreciating......Give me purpose, Give me a will to
LIVE.....God I want to see You......Come on God I cant get anyone to
fall in love with me..........will You reject me too? Your Boy NEEDS
that Eternal Love for His empty aching heart! LOVE ME GOD!!!! LOVE
ME!!!!!! ARE U THERE?????? HIT ME ON MY CELL OR SOMETHING,
CUZ!!!!


-------------------------------------------
IS NOT GOD silent about Stalingrad? What do we hear above and under
its ruins? Do we not hear the roar of artillery, the tumult of the
world and the cries of the dying? But where is the voice of God? When
we think of God, is it not suddenly so quiet, so terribly quiet, in
the witch's kitchen of this hell, that one can hear a pin drop even
though grenades are bursting around us? There is neither voice nor
answer" (The Silence of God, Helmut Thielicke,[Grand Rapids, Mich.:
Eerdmans, 1962])

No comments: