Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Necromancy is for Green-Eyed girls


* dedicated to Jennifer I may have finally found the wife Ive been praying for...if she is wrong for me, Jesus let her be a curse to me....
---------------------
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil:
I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)
-----------------------------Necromancy - Let the Urim Speak to Me(Exodus 28:30)



Your green eyes to me are like
Urim and Thummim
they are you and me holding hands
together on grassy rolling hills
or lush leaves on clusters of tall sycamore trees
or like halcyon lily pads gliding along tranquil waters
of your dreams
of my dreams
but they are also two ominous portents
the green sky before a tornado's impending carnage
they are the spirit of a savage wolf under the white of the moon
of the winter solstice
pupils glowing, watching
waiting for me
they are pure water soiled with algae
they are pure water soiled with algae

before I cup my hands and drink

I want you to be my woman destined
I feel it in your stare
I see your face when I turn off the lights in my room
Yet deep down inside I want to invoke a curse
on our love
shatter your emotions
rend my fantasies asunder
let us both die young....
after so many failed attempts at love
(I put the Urim and Thummin on my breastplate)
Im afraid to let you near my heart







(damn you and the ground you walk on, Jennifer)


GOD IF SHE IS NOT MY WIFE, LET HER BE ANATHEMA....
JUST LIKE LISA AND KINA

DONT LET HER HURT ME JESUS, I DONT WANT TO HURT ANYMORE

No comments: