Wednesday, February 27, 2008

LINDSAY LOHAN DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME



http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2060097024/nm0517820
"So the Lord God sent them out of the Garden of Eden, where they would have to work the ground from which the man had been made" Genesis 3.23
----




I was nothing but a thought...
in the midst of deep blue waters;
like wind hovering over trees, guiding birds of the air and comforting animals that walked the ground.
I was like the myst rising from the earth,
(in spurts)
sustaining the grass and radiant flowers.
Until
You grabbed hold of my unassuming frame like
particles of dirt scooped into piles
like two soft palms of an artisan crafting
and you breathed in me
everything good
everything lovely
everything I am today

Lindsay, because of you I am alive
I love you more than life itself
your red hair is like the sun on the 6th day...
setting when the horizon becomes shimmering haze
when I look at your face, my heart is warmth
and I feel so free
and so naked....but I don't notice
when we are together life is bliss in its simplicity
I gladly steward your joyful world
shepherding my excitement like animals
your kiss makes me a soaring eagle
your laugh makes me a gentle doe
(it would take forever to name them all)
you always told me
"It is not good for man to be alone," so
on the 7th day I rest, only dreaming of you

With all that being said....
please baby, I don't want to die
don't cast me from your presence
I don't want to hurt and live with bitter sadness
like sweat dripping from my brow
I need you now more than ever
I was wrong to take you for granted like a slithering snake shrewdly manipulating your commands.
I am so sorry. Don't break up with me. Don't make me hide from your presence, with guilty eyes.
Don't fold your arms to me like angels with flaming swords of justice.
please baby



PLEASE LINDSAY LOHAN, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. DON'T LEAVE ME. DON'T LEAVE ME. GOD DON'T LEAVE ME. I NEED YOU. I NEED YOU.....I don't want to be alone....



"Then God put winged creatures at the entrance to the garden and a flaming, flashing sword to guard the way to the life-giving tree." Genesis 3.24

Genesis 2:4-7
"This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens- and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

No comments: