Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Katherine Heigl is sexy as Saul


BABY, I WAS BLIND BEFORE I KNEW YOU

*dedicated to Katherine Heigl
www.imdb.com/name/nm0001337/
_____________
Now Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest, and asked for letters from him to the synangogues at Damascus, so that if he found any belonging to the Way, both men and women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
...suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; and he fell to the ground....ACTS 9




Katherine,
I was riding a horse
I was going to Damascus, that was my life
the water was bitter, the bread bland
my sword rusty and the blood it claimed
nameless liquid pouring from faceless men
and loveless, emotionless women
with children purposeless
Life without you was murder
I shot arrows at the moon at night
I made my bed in the lions den
I cried

Then,
Your blonde hair, like a sudden flash from heaven
blinded me...before your beauty I could barely
Stand
(Nor eat nor drink for 3 days)
I was a persecutor of life, living with no meaning
But now the thought of us together
Has brought clarity, the thought of kissing you
is like peeling scales from my eyes
I now see what Stephen saw
and renounce the stones
and renounce the paradigm of death
Because of you, girl. You are so sweet like
Ananias

Come with me, marry me
lets flee my old life like the Jews
I will not turn back. I will love you forever
I will hug you forever
Let my ambition protect me from losing you
it will lower me down from the wall
In a large basket

(Katherine, I need you girl)


....but his disciples took him by night and let him down through an opening in the wall, lowerng him in a large basket Acts 9.25

No comments: