Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Wedding Will Be Sooooo Hollywood

(see this girl I like, maaaan she is soooo picky about her future husband! but I still love her)---------TONY'S WEDDING WILL BE SO HAWT, SO HOLLYWOOD. IT WILL BE LIKE THE WEDDING OF A GOD! (HIS WIFE WILL BE SOOOOO LUCKY!)

TOM CRUISE AND KATIE, EVA AND TONY, HEIDI AND SEAL...HOLLA AT UR BOY OVA HERE YO!

Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready. (Rev 19:7)

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven of
God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband....Come hither, I
will show thee the bride, the wife of the Lamb......having the glory
of God: her light was like unto a stone most precious, as it were a
jasper stone..The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned
with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper;
the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald;
the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the
eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the
eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst. And the twelve gates were
twelve pearls; each one of the several gates was of one pearl: and
the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
(Rev 21 - various)




----------------[Jesus, Give Me a Wedding Like Yours, Make My Bride As Lovely As Yours]--------------
* dedicated to my future wedding. I want God to Bless it with like a thousand people....I want my bride to esteem me like the Church will one day esteem Jesus (We're lucky to have Him)
---------To My Bride - ITS ALL ABOUT YOU GIRL



To be fair, you will most likely
commission me to hell expecting
me to embark and return smiling
with my love for you more resolute
Like the heart of a dead pharaoh on the judicial scale
that must weigh less than a feather
the improbable, the impossible must transpire
before Im deemed praiseworthy
of your affections
of your father's affections
of your church's affections
To win the prize I must vigorously strain
(for the High call of kissing you before the altar)

But in your demands I hear echoes of whips
saliva dripping from unkempt beards
iniquitous men crowning Him with a vicious briar patch hastily sewn
but injuriously bestowed
contentious, cynical, sarcastic men
lacerations deep into His head, blood pouring down His face
the decadent, incensed mobs crying
"save yourself"
the crass roman soldier jabbing a spear in His side
all remind me of what I request of my Christ
I would ask Him to die and come back to me in only three days
or to traipse on water then quickly multiply fish and break bread
to prove His Love for me

Just as Christ endured death's sting
to adorn me with spiritual accoutrements
(the desires of my heart)
I will endure your testing, your refining
so I can adorn you with beryl, topaz and amethyst
and kiss you a thousand times
you make the pearls more beautiful, not the reverse
still I want to place a string of pearls around your neck
and gently stroke your hair
I want to see you blush at the altar
when saying "I do"
I want to see sweat forming on your brow
when I lean in towards your lips
Lisa, your demands are difficult but thats OK
in my eyes,
its always been all about you.





(I love you baby, cant wait to marry you, even though your [ and your
Dad's] approval process is like trying to win Survivor)



YOU ARE SOOOOO, LIKE, THE BRIDE OF CHRIST, Lisa



-------THE BRIDE OF CHRIST, AN OBSESSION IN BOTH TESTAMENTS---------------

And Jesus said unto them, Can the sons of the bridechamber mourn, as
long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the
bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then will they fast.
(Matthew 9:15)

And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, four rows of stones: a
row of sardius, topaz, and carbuncle shall be the first row;
and the second row an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond;
and the third row a jacinth, an agate, and an amethyst;
and the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be
inclosed in gold in their settings. (Exodus 28:17-20)

And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought
me, and caused me to return to the bank of the river. Now when I had
returned, behold, upon the bank of the river were very many trees on
the one side and on the other. (Ezekiel 47:6-7)

And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal,
proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the midst of
the street thereof. And on this side of the river and on that was the
tree of life, bearing twelve manner of fruits, yielding its fruit
every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the
nations. (Rev 22:1-2)

No comments: