Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I hate all women, this is why


THIS IS NOT CLASSIFIED AS "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS" THIS IS YOUR REJECTION OF ME...THIS IS YOU SPITTING ON ME, AND CASTING LOTS FOR MY CLOTHING...My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death [Mat. 26:38]

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised and we esteemed him not. [Isaiah 53:3]

When He had said this, one of the officers standing nearby struck Jesus, saying, "Is that the way You answer the high priest?" [John18:22]

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows [Isaiah 53:4]
-------------






Jennifer, I cant stand people like you
you are a fleet of roman soldiers surrounding me
assisted by destitute chief priests,
Pharisees following an ersatz religion...distant from Truth
and a hedonistic heretic, a black sheep in the flock
trading my life for 30 pieces of silver
my sincerity, and earnestness for a cheap kiss
his eyes vacant
his soul has already departed (for Hades)..vile flesh
and you
and you are complicit in the blood drawn from my cheeks
the balled fist of a spineless officer
leaves me semi-conscious, much to your delight
you hurt me, you hurt me through your words
and your tone, and your inconsistent actions...
Im chaotically dragged before Pilate and flogged on your account
the skin on my back is flayed
(a cat of nine tails is worn, then a fresh one broken in)
the vultures circle above me
I wish I was dead
I cant talk because my mouth is filled with spit

You email me, then stop. You speak to me
then cease. You smile, then ignore me
then fling a 20 foot by 6 inch cross
on my already flayed back...demanding I walk
demanding I posture as if there is any iota
of normalcy left in my life. Im beaten by
ruthless thugs with 3 teeth left
in their mouths full of ridicule and scorn
then you invite me to hang out
as if offering bitter wine and gall to mitigate my torment
it doesn't work
Im dying

Before this all started I prayed in the garden
God prepared an angel to comfort me
This is the worst pain Ive ever felt
(below my naked body my killers roll dice)
Kill me Jennifer, just throw me in the cave
Give my body to Joseph of Arimathea






[THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL DUDES WHO HAVE BEEN PUPPETEERED BY TREACHEROUS WOMEN WHO MAKE THEM THINK AND ACT AS THOUGH THEY ARE SPECIAL TO THEM, BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE "JUST FRIENDS." LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, WHEN YOU PLAY AROUND WITH A GUY'S EMOTIONS, HE IS GREATLY AFFECTED, OKAY? THIS IS NOT A GAME. THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH. THIS IS MAKING MEN FEEL DEJETCED AND OBSCURE AT THE END OF THEIR DAYS. IF IM YOUR FRIEND, COOL…..ACT LIKE IT. STOP PLAYING GAMES…..YOU GOT THAT WOMEN?.....HUH???]

[JESUS STRENGTHEN ME...WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS ONE LIKE WE HAVE ENDURED ALL THE OTHER TRIALS FLUNG AT ME BY UNGODLY WOMEN……get me through this Jesus...please...no more heartbreak……get me through this God...in Jesus Name...Amen...after this death...we WILL BE RESURRECTED....GIVE ME THREE DAYS GIVE ME THREE DAYS, BABY]







And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, comforting him. [Luke 22:43]

Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; he saw the linen cloths lying, and the napkin, which had been on his head, not lying with the linen cloths but rolled up in a place by itself. [John 20:6-7]

No comments: