Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Down By the Brook


* The hand of Goliath/ David down by the brook [dedicated to K***,
Lisa, Jill and Megan] [Dedicated to my money, my low self-esteem]
[Dedicated to my jealous enemies bent on destroying me] [Dedicated to
my crying at night from pain and disappointment] [Dedicated to
racism, to hatred and innocent bloodshed] [Dedicated to health
problems and to being single][Dedicated to everyone in a struggle, in
a bind] --------->

And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines,
named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. And
he had a helmet of brass upon his head, and he was clad with a coat
of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of
brass.
(1 Samuel 17:4-5)

And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a javelin of brass between his shoulders. And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and his shield-bearer went
before him.
(1 Samuel 17:6-7)

And the Philistine drew near morning and evening, and presented himself forty days.
(1 Samuel 17:16)

And all the men of Israel, when they saw the man, fled from him, and were sore afraid.
(1 Samuel 17:24)

And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him; for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.
(1 Samuel 17:33)

----------------------1 Samuel 17:37 And David said, Jehovah that
delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the
bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine--------
------[The Hand of Goliath is Upon Me, Jesus.....deliver me from his
hand.......deliver me from my pain.......You, oh Lord, are stronger
than my giants, stronger than my enemies] (David's thoughts before
slaying the greath GOLIATH, selah)


you suck you suck you are undesirable you will be poor you will be lonely
Tony is a worthless piece of crap, he will never be victorious!!!!!!!!
No one loves you you have no talent God hates you you were rejected from seminary

THEY SAY ALL I KNOW IS FEEDING SHEEP, THEY SAY I AM OF NO GREAT IMPORTANCE....THEY SAY I AM WORTHLESS, GOD BUT




I find strength in the brook
not in weapons heavy of stainless steel
no bow
no arrow
or expansive shield bearing the secret inscription of Israel
not even in the company of men
fierce and savage, missing teeth and scars body length
blood as their drink, flesh as their meat

But in the quiet trickle
of the night
But in the glowing of the moon
so full and so white
when creation bears Your Name and nature
speaks your praise so low
when the deer drinks and departs so
gracefully

It is here that
I am like a smooth stone
in the water (of your presence)
surrounded by your devotion,
your adoration...your love so vivid
is so cool and refreshing
lulling any doubts or fears to sleep
as I reflect and pray to You
Immersing me in nights of peace
and tranquility


though the battles rage about me

Secret communion with You, Jehovah my Comforter
is a reservoir of might
a well of power
a source of hope
like a reckless rushing wind
catastrophic

It has equipped me to slay the bear
to fell the lion so brutal
teeth as sharp as javelins
cutting life short for the weak
the pitiful

For 40 days Goliath has taunted
maligning the name of Israel’s God

For 40 nights I have prayed
dipping my hands in the stream

I grab 5 rocks now fatal
and my sling I keep near
in my hands I feel impending death
to anyone who
insults the God of my youth


(No challenge is insurmountable for my God...in Him I can do ALL THINGS
CONQUER ALL MY ENEMIES)










CHASING VICTORY LYRICS "Oceans Away"---------

Meet me at the shore or should it be halfway up
I've got a feeling I'll wake the dead tonight
And they're headed right this way
I'll write it on the walls
A map of where to go when the sea is turning
Oh yeah it's turning, you better believe it's turning
I will build a ship that will never sink as long as I'm alive
When I see the sails I'll come running to you
And we'll kiss for the very first time
If you'll come back home I'll fall into your arms
All the plans are made
We'll open graves with love
There's a walking dead
He's right there
Love is so direct
And you're exactly what I've waited for
There's a ghost, he's ready to slit your throat
I didn't get your letters, something is up
I'm having terrible dreams, you'll die it seems
I can't let this happen
I've gotta get to you and stop this madness
He'll walk the plank for his infractions

No comments: