Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I feel bad for Lindsay Lohan


LINDSAY, LISTEN.
Cyrus has emancipated us
our soulless masters no longer seeking our return
they let the sun shine on our faces again
like a joyful distant memory resurfacing,
this morning we tearfully clenched the grass
normally denied us
(moist and sentimental) freshly with the morning dew
Jehovah,
guide us
guide us
collectively we set our hearts on Mt. Zion

They tore me from the arms of my mother
but my prayer was always
hasten the day when they they tear her from mine
They sent me away weeping,
yet I return laughing
romance and girth to set the city on fire
they burned to rubble
I pick up the pieces of stone
my grandfathers made into a mighty wall
I feel like, in my life
night is passing away I am the messenger to herald
the coming of the Dawn*

Jerusalem shout!
Israel and Judah dance!
Jehovah has pardoned our sins
pagans have ceased endless mockings
Mothers, lift your babies in the air
(high)
tell them our story
a nation besieged by the weight of a guilty conscience
redeemed



(Jehovah has set us free on the wings of an eagle)
*dedicated to Lindsay Lohan, in my prayer life Im riding for you...
don’t worry



-----Psalm 126, dudes!------TELL EVERYONE IM ON TEAM LINDSAY--------
When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream.
------I BELIEVE IN THAT PROSPERITY GOSPEL, YALL. NAME IT THEN CLAIM IT---------------



God, I know presently I am far beneath Your expectations of me. But I
dare to dream that one day (soon) Your Love will come down from the
stars and drench me with forgiveness - resuscitated hope. God, come
down on me. God, come down on me.....Make me a man worthy of a
thicket crown and.......a cat of nine tails....and a disingenuous
kiss from one held dear. We will rule together as two trusted
friends....we will judge the angels. Until that day, heal me of my
iniquities, mend any open wounds I have with my enemies, bring love
into my life. Eschew those who reject me...yes that sounds about
right....eschew those who reject me......MAKE ALL MY DREAMS COME
TRUE...like in Eden....RESTORE ME TO MY FORMER GLORY....SELAH

Lindsay Lohan, this one is for you. I got you in my prayers and I
love you like you were a close friend of mine in college. I wish we
could have been friends....I would have shielded you from those
malevolent. I think you are a cool person and that will never
change....don’t believe the lies....you can make a comeback....you
can make another Mean Girls....(by the way you looked so hawt in that
movie).....turn to God and like he restored the fortunes of Zion =
LINDSAY LOHAN, HE WILL RESTORE YOU!

I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE, RUNNING FROM THE EMPTINESS INSIDE YOUR HEART DESPERATELY SEEKING TO CLING TO THE BOSOM OF ANYONE WHO HOLDS OPEN THEIR ARMS.....I SEE IT IN YOUR EYES......GUESS WHAT? JESUS HAS HIS ARMS OPEN AND SO DO I. LETS SHOW THE WORLD THAT DREAMS COME TRUE....LETS GET BACK ON TRACK TOGETHER. HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH US....BE WITH LINDSAY

No comments: