Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Take away this pain AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

THIS SCAR NEVER HEALS July 8, 2007 11:26AM – Day Two Of My Tragedy
(My dialogue with Jesus Himself)

Tony:

GOD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, AND TAKEN HER HEART AWAY FROM
ME? IM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT HER THIS ACUTE PAIN, THIS ACUTE PAIN. IM
SUFFERING, IM DYING, GOD BRING HER BACK GIVE ME JUST ONE MORE DAY,
ONE MORE CHANCE...I WOULD PREFER HELL TO THIS MORBID
REALITY…AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jesus:

Tony, I love you. My blood poured down rotten wood and spit poured
down my face so I could call you my love. You are precious to me,
worth more than my life given me from the Father; I cherish you and
extol you – you are My redeemed creation and it is good. I had to
take LG away from you and all other romantic interests from you
because they were driving a wedge between us. You are not ready for
her if you don’t make me your firstborn love. I demand the first
fruits of your love not second fruits or third fruits or rotten
fruits of sin. You fear me, but you don’t serve me and desire me as
the deer pants for water. You must cry out with the Psalmist: My soul
thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?
(Psalm 42:2). Tony I know deep down inside you love Lisa, but I am
too jealous a lover to let that kind of love coexist with my love for
you. You may have lost her forever; live with that acknowledgement-
You just may have to destroy and rebuild your heart’s longings like
Nehemiah did the wall of my chosen people. When you get that part
right, trust me, you wont have to worry about finding a wife.

(Be strong, my love. Be strong. I believe in you)
----------------------
2: Kings 17:33
They feared Jehovah, and served their own gods, after the manner of
the nations from among whom they had been carried away.

NIV - They worshiped the LORD, but they also served their own gods in
accordance with the customs of the nations from which they had been
brought.
---------------------

YOU MUST FEAR GOD AND SERVE HIM...GOD DEMANDS OUR ALL. ANYTHING LESS
IS PAIN. ANYTHING LESS IS MADNESS...

No comments: