Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jesus is Sexy. I want to tap dat

JESUS, IF U WAS MY GIRL, MY LADY, I WOULD WAX THAT! SERIOUSLY! (be my lover, Jesus, be my lover)

For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth. Isaiah 54.5

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might Deuteronomy 6.5







Jesus, I picture your hair long
and curly
your eyes blue, your hips curvy
your breasts full, your legs soft
I would grasp your neck like I would grasp
The tower of David (and scale it)
You are as beautiful as Tirzah, lovely as Jerusalem
Jesus Kiss me
with the kisses of your mouth
Whisper in my ear the secrets of pleasure and joy
and intrigue
I would sit beside you on the crest of the tallest mountain,
Smile as the wind dangled your hair from its hands
then, make love to you

I would worship your feet
and rub them
I would pray and light candles to honor your back
then massage you
We would drink your blood as our wine sleeping
on a blanket of salvation spread for lovers
I would get lost in you (in your flesh, sacrificial)
In your eyes as the two of us
Become one
Jesus you are fair as the moon clear as the sun
Be my lady, please?

Jesus, I need to love you and hold you
I need something to take away this pain
Of being lonely for 8 years rejected by
girls and their families
Why can't I be with someone, I need someone to
Love
Me



(JESUS SAVE ME.....from this loneliness.....love me like a girl would....love me like a girl would...should)


*dedicated to all single people in the washington, dc area*

"Return, faithless people," declares the LORD, "for I am your husband. I will chose you...and bring you to Zion. Jeremiah 3.14

Your neck is like the tower of David, Built for an armory, on which hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men. Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle.... Song of Songs 4.4_5

No comments: