Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Man, Ezra 7:23, this girl freed me from exile


* dedicated to....who else? My future wife [I don't do the girlfriend thing]
* also dedicated to my mane man Ezra! Word up Dawg!!!!
(Why do you keep harping on romantic love? Romantic love is God for
the bible says God is Love. But how do you know romantic love is
referred to in that verse? I serve a very romantic God, thank you
very much...) LET EZRA BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU!

[Ezra 3:11-13 And they sang one to another in praising and giving
thanks unto Jehovah, saying, For he is good, for his lovingkindness
endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a
great shout, when they praised Jehovah, because the foundation of the
house of Jehovah was laid. But many of the priests and Levites and
heads of fathers' houses, the old men that had seen the first house,
when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept
with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy: so that the people
could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the
weeping of the people; for the people shouted with a loud shout, and
the noise was heard afar off.]


—(Lets Get Em Ezra)-------------
Bring Me Back From Exile, Lisa
(You Make Me Refocus, Make Me Want to Get My Life Back on Track)-----------------------------

Just the other day
yesterday it seems or years ago
hazy like in a dream
[that I was destined to have]
you sat directly across the table from me
and
you
looked
GORGEOUS
In my heart Cyrus heard the LORD
loosened my bonds and turned the key
my wrists still red, my iron shackles falling to the ground
I was freed to chase after my finite infinity
(you)

In Babylon -
the abyss of your absence from my life -
I sat weakened abused by pedagogues
(and their whips)
of hopelessness, believing you and I were
never to be
my mind dominated by this Persian world system (lust)
my Jewish identity disregarded
forgotten in the midst of my pain
the temple of our love desecrated
our altars
turned rubble the people who believed in us
dispersed
Lisa, when I am without you I weep for Judah

In Jerusalem I will build our House!
We will sacrifice to the LORD together,
bulls, rams, lambs
bulls, rams, lambs
the blood lacing the restored altars
a memento of my remorse
I should have never left you
I never said goodbye
The decree of Darius has emancipated me
you are my Holy Land to which I now set foot
let me rebuild the walls
let me rebuild the halls (with flowers)
piecing together our decimated temple ruins
our friends will break out in jubilation
the old men will cry with a shriek
Tony has come back




(For his bride. To get his life back on track. My people Israel,
before I come back, please get your lives back on track - Jehovah)

BABY YOU ARE MY FINITE INFINITY, OUR LOVE IS A TASTE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH



FOR ALL PUNKS OPPOSED TO OUR MARRIAGE, READ THIS!
Ezra 6:11-12 Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter
this word, let a beam be pulled out from his house, and let him be
lifted up and fastened thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill
for this: and the God that hath caused his name to dwell there
overthrow all kings and peoples that shall put forth their hand to
alter the same, to destroy this house of God (me and my boo XXXX)
which is at Jerusalem. I Darius have made a decree; let it be done
with all diligence.

No comments: