Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hell is a Lover's Quarrell/ Breaking Up With My First Love


[Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? – Matthew 25:44
Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels –
Matthew 25:41

Hell is a scorching fire, an incandescent flame, and I hope it burns forever with my enemies, burns forever with my enemies]



--------------------------------------------------------------
"Hell is a lover's quarrel" Let it purify the memories
--------------------------




To me, breaking up with my last girlfriend was Hell
Her verdict of death upon my living heart
That set the sheets of my bed ablaze at night
My skin, my heart corrugated
Under the searing fire of dejection
No amount of tears could extinguish

Hell is a dark room with no illumination
A desperate cry for aid with no response
With no tourniquet wounded blood dripping
Untended

Hell is loving someone only to have them taken from you
Hell is loving someone and vindictively removing them
Suddenly with no empathy
No remorse
Perfect Justice

After we broke up
Only then did I realize Hell’s identity and its essence:
The permanence of pain and the earnest
Longing for separation
And vengeance

God take this scar from my heart
God take her from my heart
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGG
Make her burn (make her burn)

Forever
Forever

Her Hell given to me was (fire) forgetting
Leaving me
And choosing to annul my memory
To ashes
To ember

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." Revelation 20:10

No comments: