Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rapists can find Christmas solace in these words

HOW INTENSELY DO YOU DESIRE TO BREAK THE CHAINS? TURN THE KEY TO YOUR
PRISON CELL? HUH?!!!! (dedicated to pedophiles, rapists, adulterers, homosexuals both inside and outside the church)

[....The thoughts of Silas as he sat next to Paul in prison.......]
John 8:30,36 "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free...So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

Acts 16:26 "Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose.""






My imagination runs wild (usually)...
in the dank night air
mostly I think about white clouds drifting across
the early afternoon sky, a gentle breeze strolling around my face
my friends holding hands laughing
beckoning
my presence at the amphitheater filled with multitudes
my toga freshly washed by my wife so beautiful
in her stola. I kiss her face, I kiss her face again and again
because I am so happy
that's when I lose the ability to perceive anything
and Im back in chains of iron
so heavy
I know Paul is next to me but I can barely tell he's there
its so dark
its hard not to get depressed down here

I can hear the scurrying of rats
Above me, the lighting of torches to guide citizens on streets
I am in chains for customs unlawful for Romans to accept
my regret is palpable
somberness like a cloak envelops me, the date of my release
undetermined
When I was a kid running the neighborhood,
rolling dice with friends, I never anticipated I would play in a cell
condemned
loathed and the victim of society's hatred
hauled off like cattle, too ashamed to watch my mother cry
Now is the time to reflect
Now is the time to pray
To sing in the presence of despair like a bloodthirsty lion

I don't want to be a prisoner anymore
I don't want to be a rapist
an adulterer
a pedophile
a homosexual




(God set me free...set us all free...JEEEEESSSUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS)


TURN TO JESUS TURN TO JESUS...REPENT...TURN TO JESUS TO BE SET FREE FROM YOUR SINS DUDE. COME ON DUDE, DO IT. DO IT DUDE. REPENT MAN. REPENT!


Romans 6:6-7 "For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer
be slaves to sin -- because anyone who has died has been freed from sin."

No comments: