Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hayden Panettiere is like my Pentecost. LIKE PENTECOST


HAYDEN PANETTIERE, IM IN THE UPPER ROOM, FILL ME WITH YOUR SPIRIT BABY
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5819/Events/5819/HaydenPane_Caulf_12870988_400.jpg.html?hint=nm06593630

So, then, the Holy Spirit is the River, and the abundant River, which
according to the Hebrews flowed from Jesus in the lands, as we have
received it prophesied by the mouth of Isaiah. This is the great River
which flows always and never fails. And not only a river, but also one
of copious stream and overflowing greatness, as also David said: "The
stream of the river makes glad the city of God." St. Ambrose of Milan

[Acts 1:5] for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be
baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."









Hayden,
There is fear of the Jews throughout the land (you spurning me)
so we run from Mount Olivet
from persecution
and huddle together in the Upper Room.
My devotion to you is as strong as a band of disciples
Peter, James, John, and Andrew; Philip and Thomas
and we wait for you
(with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus)
Ten days ago you left me disconsolate, stolen by the clouds.
I thought it was a hoax
I thought I was dreaming until I was confronted by two men
arrayed in dazzling white apparel
they say my love for you must be unfurled before we meet again
from Judea to Samaria...to the end of the earth
till the end of the age
so, shortly after that
I want to kiss you and marry you and entwine my arms around you
and run my fingers through your blonde hair
and tickle your face with it

With you not present my heart is Gethsemane
betrayed by Judas.
Its despair is like Justus, hopefulness like Matthias
and I would choose Matthias even if the lot was cast for Justus
I choose to believe we will stay together
distance notwithstanding
I will tarry till Pentecost
I will pray
I will use the stars as my pen, writing love notes to you
in the center of my soul
until your spirit comes for me like the sound of rushing winds
and you rain down tongues of fire for me
so I can proclaim my zeal for you in new languages
(variants to confuse the doubters of the nations around us
that prognosticated our demise)

Hayden, baby, honey, girl
your love for me is glossolalia
it fills the whole house around me
when I thought our love would wilt under persecution
you imparted strength and jubilee
youre on TV now but I know one day soon you'll come for me
one day soon
please come back for me


(UNTIL THEN, I WILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT YOU, BABY. SNOOKUMS!!! YOU BLONDE BOMBSHELL! MY NUMBER ONE HONEY BUNCH!!!! I LOVE YOU GIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL)






[Acts 2:1-4]And when the day of Pentecost was now come, they were all
together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound as
of the rushing of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where
they were sitting. And there appeared unto them tongues parting
asunder, like as of fire; and it sat upon each one of them. And they
were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other
tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

[Acts 2:38-39]
And Peter said unto them, Repent ye, and be baptized every one of you
in the name of Jesus Christ unto the remission of your sins; and ye
shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For to you is the promise,
and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as
the Lord our God shall call unto him.

No comments: