Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Re: My Seminary (NOT!)/ I feel Insignificant

READ MY REJECTION LETTER FROM SEMINARY DATED MAY 7, 2004:

Dear Tony:
Thank you for your application to the School of Divinity at Regent
University...has declined your request for admission...I realize
this news may be discouraging, but I want you to know...we sincerely pray for the
Lord's direction for you...He does have a purpose and plan for your life.
May His blessings both precede and follow you as you move forward in that
plan...

Sincerely,
XXXXXX
Academic Dean



----------------------------------------
Insignificant; Undercurrent
>----------------------------------------

My biggest fear
Is to be overrun by tidal waves
Washed
Out to sea in an ocean
Of nothingness and
Drowning

Sometimes I feel like
Im gasping for air
Anticipating
A log
A raft
A chance
For buoyancy

In my world

Drenched, cold, shivering
Waiting for hope
Significance)

No comments: