Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Cross of Christ series (pt 2) Peter Changes


Matthew 26:45
And Peter remembered the word which Jesus had said, " Before a rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." And he went out and wept bitterly.

John 6:44a
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him...

-------The Cross of Christ (part 2) I feel Him drawing me--Matthew
26:45---The Calling/ The thoughts of Peter as He wept bitterly after betraying Jesus
----------------------

I SWEAR TO GOD I DO NOT KNOW JESUS CHRIST....WAIT
WHAT AM I SAYING?



The transfiguration on the mount
once ambiguous
once hazy
once mysterious
in the temple courtyard under the white moon
(of sobriety)
has become distinct
now has clarity of meaning

In the Garden Gethsemane
I thought babble but now
once blind I see
Your Words are so profound so tender
Your prayers are like single notes
converging together
so harmoniously
they form an orchestra of love
choirs of angels in unison proclaim
Holy Holy Holy
each night above Your head
the more intently I listen, the more enriching the sound of your voice becomes

Your rebuke feels like a father's correction now
what once was an insult
now becomes a diagnosis
the precious blood from your body pouring
atoning for mankind....
(only Satan would interfere)
(only Satanw would resist with fiery eyes)


Five loaves and two fish
Five loaves and two fish
Five loaves

The insanity of Your logic
now beams brightly illuminating my dark mind
as love with wreckless abandon
the lack of food was supplemented by the abundance of Your love

The love You have always had for me...








(Im sorry Jesus....I should have read the signs....I should have trusted You)



ALL ALONG YOU HAVE BEEN LOVINGLY DRAWING ME CLOSE TO YOU BY YOUR ACTS OF KINDNESS

----------------
Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 24:40-41
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

------------
John 17:12
While I was with them, I kept them in thy name which thou hast given me: and I guarded them, and not one of them perished, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

No comments: