Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Then there was God

HE IS ALPHA AND HE IS OMEGA....HE IS MY BEGINNING AND END...HE PRECEDES YOU AND WILL OUTLAST YOU (FOR HE NEVER DIES, HIS LOVE NEVER DIES)

Psalms 124: 2 - 5, 7 - 8
if it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us, then they would have swallowed us up alive, when their anger was kindled against us; then the flood would have swept us away, the torrent would have gone over us; then over us would have gone the raging waters. We have escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and we have escaped! Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.


1 Samuel 8:7
And the LORD told him: "Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as
their king.










I AM in your hands, Lord I am
unworthy, all my righteousness is
a rag filthy
tattered
torn
I am the chief of sinners, a worm and not a man
When I presume to walk...I only wallow in dust
In ashes
I am wholly unworthy of your love, to behold your splendor
you are great, I am miniscule…you spilled your blood
I drew your blood (for me). Galaxies in all their majesty
dazzling white doves juxtaposed against brown tree branches
tulips covering rolling hills
stately rocks protruding from gently running streams and brooks
a virile deer panting for water
drinks
...you created all these for me....

Through my trials I never can commiserate with you
before the Sanhedrin you were mocked
before Pilate flogged
Jennifer broke my heart yesterday,
but they stuck a spear in your side….dripping blood and water
but I merely got upset
but I merely moped
the very winds you crafted in the recesses of your mind
chilled you to death, 25 feet high on calvary
the same soldiers that nearly cracked your back
you placed delicately in their mothers arms….
Selah...
We are not worthy of you, Jesus Christ
I humble myself before you, Lord.
I am nothing, you are
Everything
All in all

My crying may last for a night
Buy I feel joy coming in the morning
Jennifer rejected me, but Israel rejected you
chosing Saul for a king
chosing Barabbas instead
I will never again make the mistake of misplaced eminence
my suffering will never equal yours
you suffered first
you are my creator
you are the firstborn of creation
I love you Jesus




I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18 (I forgive you Jennifer, and I accept your choice not to get involved with me)





--------------

Don't permit your misery or defeats to depress you. Rather let them be steps by which you descend the deep mine where we find the precious
gem of holy humility. - St. Paola Frassinetti

------------------

In The Name Of Jesus

In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus
We have the victory.

In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus
Demons will have to flee.

When we stand on the name of Jesus
Tell me who can stand before.
In the mighty name of Jesus,
We have the victory.

No comments: