Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I ALWAYS fall for blondes!! (1Sam16:7) Meg!


Proverbs 11:22 As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair
woman which is without discretion.

Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman
that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his
countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused
him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the
outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.


---------------You are so ugly, girl----(Megan)-----------------


Sure. You have blonde hair
a skinny waist and
blue eyes
that remind me of the Indian Ocean..
a figure of sheer beauty
lips to die for
welling up inside me
they inspire
ecstasy, anxiety

[If I kissed you, I would
just about explode]

But you speak to me in private
and in public spurn me
when with your friends
I suddenly become
totally transparent
to my feelings you suddenly become
unflappable
With your high heel shoes (so hawt)
you walk past me
and splinter my heart into millions
of pieces

how could something so dastardly
spawn from someone so
so
sexy
so desirable, so
utterly amazing? My eyes have cursed
me and made barren
my womb of hope
God, I could have married you
brought up your kids
on the playground
with each push on the swing
I would close my eyes
and see your face

But your outer beauty has confounded me
upon reflection
it is a lie
you are
so ugly


-----------------------------
I dont even have to explain this one, peeps. Man I keep falling for the wrong girls man. This girl is straight, blazing, burning, fire!!! She is a total hot girl! TOTAL HAWTNESS, FAM! But you know, inconsiderate and unkind behavior can make even Jennifer Connelly look like Gollum...you know? Maybe my man, God, was right on this one....the heart is the true indicator, the litmus test if you will, of true beauty. I just wish I could train myself to view things accordingly.....

DAAAAAAAANNGG GINAAA! (thats from Martin to all the uncultured)


Megan, you could have said hi to me in the food court today!!!!! D'OH!!!!

No comments: