Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baptism is important as Jennifer Connelly


* dedicated to Jennifer Connelly, probably one of the most gorgeous
women of all time....
* dedicated to my man John the Baptist – what up son? How you livin?
Where da water at son?
-------------------I WANT TO BAPTIZE JENNIFER CONNELLY
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before
me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple,
even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he
shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. –
Malachi 3:1
------------ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000124/



I can see you from across the Jordan
In all your splendor
Your two eyes – green as new foliage
Heralding spring in a wilderness barren
Your hair – onyx like the sky surrounding my
Restless nights
Beads of sweat pouring from my brow
Awaiting the promised One
Jennifer you are the one prophesied about
Jennifer,
I love you, I want you, I need you
I am unworthy to untie your sandals

I am desperate for you girl
I want you more than locusts
You are sweeter than wild honey
And the fresh air on an autumn night (like tonight)
If only you would let me prepare your way
I would do anything
I would do anything
even grant repentance to broods of vipers, cunning
In Camel attire
Held only by a leather belt
For you

You are so gorgeous
And the water so calm, yet
My hands quiver
My mouth is parched and dry
You are flawless no sin indwelling
To bury you in water
To resurrect you above the surface
Is pointless
I am confused and too nervous to try
Though I know
to touch you is the totality of my being
inside my soul cries out
(isn't she lovely, isn't she great, isn't she my love?)
Look, the lamb of God






MAN, JESUS I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME A WOMAN LIKE JENNIFER CONNELLY, DAWG. I WOULD BAPTIZE THE BEJESUS OUT OF HER! I WOULD CLEANSE HER FROM ALL HER SINS - SINS SHE COMMITTED IN JERUSALEM AND JUDEA. THOUGH SHE IS TOO HOT FOR ME, I CANT EVEN UNTIE HER SANDAL, I HOPE ONE DAY SHE COMES TO ME...KINDA LIKE A PROPHECY COME TRUE. YA HEARD? HOLLA!

Matthew 3:13-16
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?" Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness." Then John consented. As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

No comments: