Monday, March 12, 2012

Final Drudgery Of The Damned's Dictation





*Dedicated to Ishmael
* Dedicated to Whitechapel, Darkest Day of Man
Click the link!!!! You gotta watch this peeps!!! GRRRGGGRR
* Dedicated to Suicide Silence, Hands of a Killer
Click this link and Rock ONNNN!!!!!

Hey guys, ever felt like raging against the system that so unfairly despises you? Then call yourself "Ishmael" for all the wrongs done to you! OK???!!! THATS WHAT I DO!!!!....read on....ROCK ON!!!!! forget them!!! (Like Cee Lo said!)

Maaan peeps, I got censured again for my blog the other day, kicked out another social circle for exercising my right to free speech you know what Im saying? To all my haters out there I have a proclamation: you want me to stop writing? Then love me! Love me like a real mother and father and dont kick me out in the cold wilderness of Beersheba starving for approval and acceptance give me succor instead of feelings of abandonment! A piece of bread and bottle of fleeting compliments aint enough!!! Hey girls! date me instead of dissing me, or at least treat me like Im human and befriend me instead of forever running away. Guys, stop your jealousy and callous disregard and malice! Enfold me in fellowship of brotherhood instead of forming factions to exclude me and/or using aggression against me as expressions of your insecurity! Hey church pastors, talk to me before kicking me out of your church over differences of interpretation over my blog! There's insight into how you stop thejesusmetaphor!!!!! Tell me I belong in your group and that you accept me ...but you won't will you??? NO YOU WONT SO I WILL MAKE MY OWN WAY SOMEHOW... SURVIVING IN POETIC WRATH!!! EVERY HAND AGAINST ME EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD AGAINST ME...BUT I WILL NEVER STOP!!! I WILL...EXPRESS MYSELF....I WILL BLOG!!!! (and quite well, why thank you!) AAAAHHHHRERRRRHHHHHGGGHHHH BWAAHHRRRHHHHHH!!! I AM ....Ishmael! BWWWAAAAARRRGHHHH!


-------------/The Final Drudgery Of The Damned's Dictation; Ishmael's Thoughts (Tossed) Beneath The Shrub


Contrary to what some believe loneliness, derision, repudiation
excommunication are not parasitic to the soul but rather wicked
benefactors nourishing latent hatred within for being born
afflicted. Shivering sobs are food, grinding teeth clenched jaws
water apparitions of the angel of death my sole glimpses of company,
friendship that only the damned know...or can appreciate. Pained
expressions the only smile on my mother's face she or I know, a
father distant uncouth and uncaring a brother bestowed favor spiting
mine relegated to fulfilling the requisite familial balancing act -
the despised. Sarai the snake, venomous womb in your face I scoff
your searing stare speaks language at a pitch a higher frequency
that only the demented linguist can pronounce with forked tongue
...yet their victims understand well, even if only in gesticulations and
hellish hissing code.
I loathe my flesh, I loathe my bones, I loathe my soul
my destiny: a miserly miserable meticulous misanthrope
forever
forever
forever I make war for this unjust existence doled out to me
I vomit out bread of sympathy and bottled water of patronization
the wilderness of Beersheba my fitting temporary asylum alone
vultures circling I envision my bones in their mouth long after breathing
ceases my pillow a rock, the sand my grave.
Sticks and stones accomplices to my rage a bow and arrow
emissaries of my destructive intent love and compassion gibberish
for the weak. My wailing mother abandons her son
(too weak to band together in trial, engendering my aversion to accord)
her shrills a dirge
and war anthem alternately.
I will kill anyone who disturbs my demise, hunt any animal
that refuses to leave me alone

(and let me die)


.....he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him....
---------------/
[Genesis 16:3-14]
And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife. And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes. And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the Lord judge between me and thee. But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face. And the angel of the Lord found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. And the angel of the Lord said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude. And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. And she called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me? Wherefore the well was called Beer–lahai–roi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.
[Genesis 21:9-20]
And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed. And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer–sheba. And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs. And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept. And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation. And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

---------Darkest Hour Of Man, Lyrics

Infatuated with the ignorance
We all pretend to ignore
With the time and preparation
I could be a tyrant and ensure the downfall

I could easily entice you
To kill everything that you love
Kill everything that you love

Your system knows it all
No secrets kept within the walls
I have the plan to
Bring it all down to an end

How the fuck could anyone believe the truth
When the religious fools have endless prophecies?
Bring it all down to an end

I find it amusing when you think it all makes sense
I have the solution
Bring it all down to an end
Bring it all down to an end

Now that I have control of you all
This situation is only getting worse
This situation is only getting worse

The darkest day of man is up on us all
You are all now reborn to serve your purpose well
The darkest day of man is upon us all
Now the world can rest in peace forever

Now the world can rest in peace forever
Now the world can rest in peace forever

No comments: