Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Taylor Swift, Master, Have Mercy On Us!!! #TaylorDateTony


* Jesus pray for me
* Luke pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+--------Taylor Swift, Master, Have Mercy On Us!!!

Oh Taylor, loneliness
is my carbuncle, these unmet
yearnings for a #bae over the
span of many years an ulcer
of the worst kind; you see, rejection
from girls, their bacterially cruel dating
refusals, is an agonizing heart boil
festering without a cure, humiliating pain
in Jerusalem of a man’s soul rupturing.
Babes, my deep desire to fall in love
stampedes barefoot before you as ten
leprous men soliciting at least balm
of kindness for their malaise crying out
“Taylor, our Queen have pity on us!!!”
If you would only drink coffee with me
at Starbucks, kiss me, I swear all skin
of my self confidence would radiate
without blemish before priests of my
public reputation. Savior of blonde hair
and stunning blue eyes, lilting voice
of an angel, I fling myself at your feet
of mercy – will you date me? Will you
make me whole again?

----Luke 17:11-19
Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance and called out in a loud voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!” When he saw them, he said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed. One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. He threw himself at Jesus’ feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan. Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”

No comments: