Monday, May 16, 2016

Dreams Of The Knoll Come True


* Jesus pray for me
* David pray for me
* Saints pray for me
#IamKingDavid


+--------Dreams Of The Knoll Come True; The Thoughts Of David Upon Seeing Samuel Approach Him With Anointing Oil

The stars above the knoll prepped
me a long time ago for this, I think.
Those nightly sky prophecies of greatness
spanning many, many years…letters
written to me in constellations, my head
settled on the woolly back of sheep
…a hunter opposing a lion…
projections of my inner self painted
by angels and celebrated well before
manifesting in the flesh. Before scars
and beasts' blood mangled my hands.
And now, a New Day’s sun groans
impetuously to burn up my accustomed
mediocrity, Samuel hastening towards me
with a horn of oil befitting a king. My family,
my neighbors nonplussed, terrified and
following closely behind. This is
everything I dreamed it would be, that
flash of destiny wherein God would say
– David, your time is now.

----1 Samuel 16:11-13
And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither. And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah

No comments: