Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Angela Simmons (No Disrespect Rev Run), Loving You Is Like Heaven To The Third!




-------------/Angela Simmons, Loving You Is Like Heaven To The Third Power

Angela,
baby, I will brashly, bombastically boast
you are alluringly amazing
gazing at you is euphoric, gazing at you is
an altered state of consciousness I swear it feels like
seeking guidance on promulgating the gospel of my
undeserved singleness, like
prolonged prayer. for love. for romance. for a kiss.... it feels like
(dreaming)
I've loved you fourteen years, fortuitous
esoteric ecstasy
excitement, my heart palpitating like I was caught up to heaven
the consummation of my childhood creativity -
me with a hot babe reciprocal fervor, hugging silhouettes
safeguarded by the sunset (at our wedding) saving
the good wine - until I saw your picture on the internet and swooned
the wedding guests smile
dazzling with delight, my enthusiasm was up in the third strata
joy so palpable, somewhat skeptical sleuthing to see
if Im out the body dreaming, or in the body the physical plane
yet impervious to pain.
invincible (you make me feel)
My pervasive passion for your pulchritude is palpable
is Paradise
you and I walking hand in hand, petting exotic animals formerly
fierce now friendly, foisting a flower in your hair
flowing streams, bubbling natural fountains
you feeling my nervous pulse, laughing. then smooching me!
these voices
and my heart keeps telling me things about you
that cannot be told, which man may not utter
as they pertain to the future prophetic
predictions that you and I, and your dad as the parson
have yet to see.
Please love me baby, I promise to you that your companionship
your spending lots of money on me, acclaiming me as your new beau
wont contribute to my conceit. I harbor nothing but heavy humility
relative to us.
dont listen to those dissenters, the naysayers who say Im not worthy
the TMZ staff who would heckle me for being a low income leech
to your wealth. please baby understand me, I love you
I need you.
you rejecting me like a thorn in my side
a messenger of Satan to harass


--------/1 Corinthians 12:1-7
I must go on boasting. Though there is nothing to be gained by it, I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven-whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. And I know that this man was caught up into paradise-whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows- and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter. On behalf of this man I will boast, but on my own behalf I will not boast, except of my weaknesses. Though if I should wish to boast, I would not be a fool, for I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain from it, so that no one may think more of me than he sees in me or hears from me. So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited.

No comments: