Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ann, Your Rejection Of Me Is UN-BEARS-ABLE!!!




Y U GOTZ 2 BREAK MY HART ANN? UN-BEARS-ABLE!!!!

----------Ann, You Mistook Me For Forty-Two Foul, Flagrant Youths, UN-BEARS-ABLE!!!


Elijah, the king of romance, died
when June rejected me, when babs rejected me, when Jennifer rejected me
but in my eyes his spirit
rested on you, Ann (Elisha)
and as is the custom of most pretty girls – especially buxom ones
with coarse curly blonde hair, and teeming with a tantalizing
titillating intellect
(you sexy lawyer)
you set your mind to sojourn to Bethel, land of matrimony
stronghold of suave suitors – six foot four inch Clay Matthews types
anti-matter to the matter of my dowdy soul in most girl’s eyes
by comparison (Im like the Redskins to their Packers)
but
you seized my heart and I was recalcitrant, ready to stir up sedition
against the enterprise of typical female on male attraction
(you know,hot girl gets with tall dark and handsome hot guy,or burly jerk)
I was determined to have you for my own no matter the cost, no matter if
It annoyed you. I closed my eyes and dreamed of you
kissing me while caressing the back of my head holding my hand with
your other hand – my free hand shaking in sheer awe
I dared to ask you to lunch as if jeering, as if scoffing
Go up you baldhead!
you ostensibly agreed at first, tilting the axis of chemistry on its head
so I thought, but then you canceled because of business
so I asked you to lunch again:
Go up you baldhead! – the only words you construed from my second
nervous attempt
my heartfelt invitations to you were but epithets
were but taunts from a gallery of forty two youths unqualified to keep
your company
you –a woman of prominence, me a man of the mill, the plow
the lawnmower
accordingly you, obviously past your threshold of tolerance,
turned around and looked at me
and pronounced a curse “Tony, I have to get a flu shot, its just not
going to work” in the name of your lord of castes
suddenly, two female bears
Depression
Dejection
came out of the woods of your scorn and mauled all my hopes of ever
dating you
they were like forty two joys, full of vitality awaiting exuberance
from your hands
but you were too concerned with Mount Carmel, the mountain of professional success
and Samaria, the homeland of your comfort with men
worthy of eating with you


(certainly not me)


[OKAY OKAY ANN, I GET IT, BABES, IM NOT ON YOUR LEVEL OKAY? OOOO-KAY? MAYBE IF I WAS LIKE CLAY MATTHEWS, OR LIKE RAY RICE YOU WOULD GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY?????

IM GOING TO GO CRY NOW OKAY??!!!]

---------2 Kings 2:23-25
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!" So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. Then he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria

No comments: