Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Man Ferget Da Movie 300!!! Im all about 400!!! (blogposts) Sorry Gerard Butler!!!




Soliloquy:


Maaaaan, Ive been doing this poetry thang, this jesusmetaphor thang so long, yo
. Pause. Selah. Its been since like 2002, or something like that, nahmean? Its due time that I be upgraded, nahmean? Dat Bamma Jesus gave me 5 talents, nah mean? And I doubled dem joints! I want my 10 talents cuz!
Give me more talents, Jesus!

I can rightfully call myself a "vet," a forefather of the trade. Throughout the years I done seen it all done it all, alright? Ive had praise and disdain, compliments and epithets hurled my way. And I'm still here!

Over 400 blog posts, and still chuggin! Hey yo! Yall celebrate the GreenBay Packers for earning 8 straight wins with no losses, Cal Ripken, Barry Bonds, Michael Phelps for gold medals, JK Rowling for books sold! Celebrate 400 plus blog posts with me son! WHERE MY CELEBRATION AT????

To all you jealous, covetous PUNKS who throughout the years have made every attempt to sabotage me, destroy me: guess what? Im still writing! Pastors, so-called friends, so called office mates; No weapon of yours formed against me has ever, or will ever prosper!

"Pops Jehovah," Abba Father, or GOD as he is commonly referred to, just spoke to me and Cuz told me that He's upgrading me to sage status. OK? I am a poetry sage a blogging sage. I also want to be crowned EMO KING!

WHERE MY CORONATION AT???

LISTEN TO WHAT I WRITE PEEPS, CUZ I GOT 400 MO' COMIN YALL WAY!

ECCE HOMO!

1 comment:

AustrianPrincess said...

Wow, I'm really impressed at your discipline! I get really motivated about my blog for about a month out of the year. LOL.