Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Taylor Swift, Take Me Away From Here, Like An Angel Would #TaylorDateTony


* Jesus pray for me
* Abraham pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+--------Taylor Swift, Take Me Away From Here, Like An Angel Would 

Taylor these are parlous times.
My heart is in stasis, forlorn and transfixed
at the ghastly sight of my prior failed attempts
at finding love with cruel, cruel girls-
Lot gazing at brimstone in Gomorrah and
at Sodom and burning, his old neighbors
wailing for him, my emotions wailing, my
soul suffocating in the smoke and ash
of a damned city, sulfur all around me
like loneliness...eroding my self confidence
like my feet melted down to the bone
seeping in the ground beneath them. Oh babes,
wont you just grab me by the hand and whisk
me away somewhere? Starbucks maybe? A
wink from your blue eyes on a date, a kiss from
your heavenly lips an archangel in full flight
requested by God to keep me from harm, eyes
red. We would never look back, I swear! All
the silly girls who shaded, salt mounds forever.


---Genesis 19:16
When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the LORD was merciful to them

No comments: