Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Peace!!!


* Jesus pray for me
* John pray for me
* Saints pray for me
#IamJesus

+--------"Peace!!!; Jesus' Words To His Disciples In The Upper Room"

I saw the sheer terror in Noah
when I sealed the boat before the storm,
a hammer thin nails and dry gopher wood,
the risk of not knowing on his face,
a dim candle of his hope barely flickering in
faith’s pitch darkness, wavy. I sent a wind to
raise Moses’ spasmodic arms in authority at
the Red Sea, too spooked by echoes of
chariots, flashbacks of the Egyptian he slew
and covered in sands- innocent blood then
staining his sandals he had to remove
when I returned to him as fire in the Bush. I
likewise sensed the hesitancy of spirit in
Elijah atop of Mount Carmel, as 450
prophets of Baal lusted for his blood, to
invoke my vindicating fire. And what I said to
them, I now say to you all…Peace! Dont be
afraid, I am still alive. The terror of crucifixion
behind us, only these scars remain.
 

----- John 20:19
So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.”

No comments: