Saturday, April 9, 2016

Kendall Jenner You Are My Thunder


*Jesus pray for me
* Samuel pray for me
#TonyandKendall

+--------Kendall Jenner You Are My Thunder

Kendall, my love for you is a burnt a
offering on a joyous altar. Whenever I see
you on the catwalk I want to #SLAY
the fatted calf of my heart’s desire,
blood zealous for your smooth
olive skin and raven hair drained from
the body before its smoked, ashes of
my longing spread on the ground
ritualistically, hopes of kissing
your soft lips rising in air as
pious black plumes. But sometimes
my loneliness interrupts, savage
band of Philistine marauders in pursuit-
Oh the scale armor and helmets of bronze!
They twirl sickle swords of despair and ride
in iron chariots of the cruelest heart break.
But babes, let your smile be a tempest,
your hug a squall flanked by dark clouds!
A date with you would be peals of thunder
to them, playing footsie, ear splitting earth-
bass-chaos scattering their intentions away
in fear! My hand in yours on #kuwtk would
be a great slaughter in Mizpah. (Land
of us marrying and never looking back).


---------------1 Samuel 7:10-12
While Samuel was sacrificing the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to engage Israel in battle. But that day the Lord thundered with loud thunder against the Philistines and threw them into such a panic that they were routed before the Israelites. The men of Israel rushed out of Mizpah and pursued the Philistines, slaughtering them along the way to a point below Beth Kar. Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer, saying, “Thus far the Lord has helped us

No comments: