Monday, April 25, 2016

Greetings From Your Next Life


*Jesus pray for me
*John pray for me
* Saints pray for me

+--------"Greetings From Your Next Life; Jesus' Thoughts Before Addressing The Disciples In The Upper Room" 

Men’s elbows lodged into the smalls
of women’s backs, knees interlocking,
napes bent backwards over shoulders…
skin suffocating skin, children whimpering
into their folded forearms bemused over it all…
sharing an aggrieved sweaty psyche, candlelit,
in crisis, my people huddle together as sheep
in winter…breathing in unison, sighing as
one body in a stuffy room despairing over
crucifixion. If they only knew I left the nails
and wood behind for Greater Glory. All my
former terror and pains are just flesh wounds
now, memoirs of Eve's Eden written on my hands,
Adam's anguish on my feet and ribs. So I come,
then, with utterances of a new tongue from a
new world: "Peace!" The first word
of an Angelic language I will finish teaching
them in Zion, to hurl their old human speech of
anxiety and fear into to the Lake of Fire forever.

---------------John 20:19
On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!"

No comments: