Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Womb Most Ferocious


* Jesus pray for me
* Mary pray for me
* Saints pray for me
#IamtheANGRYMadonna

+--------"A Womb Most Ferocious; The Thoughts Of The Virgin Mary After The Angel Gabriel Departed"

The angel must have heard me tossing
and turning in my sleep for equity, groaning
as one wounded by injustice, sweating
apoplectically then bleeding, agony of the worst
menstrual cramp, the pain pure and unbridled,
I have known the torment of Eve’s curse
in my body. My indignance is a violent tempest
bearing down on Zion demanding answers
- Adam staring at the serpent screaming "WHY?"
...How long till the crass Romans bake moldy bread
mixed with rat feces the way we do? Children plead
for parents, sip sewer water from tiny hands
as fat surly unscrupulous soldiers of the throne
indulge in wine. When will Caesar know the
selfish civic votes of The Senate that redistribute
his land and debase his cultural identity, disgrace
his religion, excessively tax his income?
A savior must be born to save us. Yes, it is time.

He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.



---Luke 1:46-55
And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

No comments: