Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Tomb Of My Loneliness Is Empty (Because Of You) #TaylorDateTony


* Jesus pray for me
* John pray for me
* Peter pray for me
Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+-------The Tomb Of My Loneliness Is Empty (Because Of You)

Taylor, my heart is a divine body
wrapped tightly in linen, shroud of 3
lonely nights in a damp cave of despair
forsaken. It died ignobly, at the hands
of girls with the same scabs and cracked
scaly skin on their palms as callous
Roman soldiers of foul breath and
speech, crass souls that manifest their
true nature through black rotted teeth
of dating denials, flogging my marital
expectations with a cat o’nine tails
o’ condescension, nailing my joy
to a creaking wooden cross of a major
inferiority complex that proved fatal.
Oh but babes, your gorgeous blonde
hair and mesmeric blue eyes are a
quickening Spirit! Your kiss has the
the healing power of the Resurrection,
keys to unfetter my emotions from
prison cells in Hades. Wont you go to
coffee with me? I’ll throw this dumb
cloth off my face, walk on paths with
you of love lattes eternal. Memories of
those silly girls left in the empty tomb
behind us.                    Road to Emmaus.

-----John 20:6-7
And so Simon Peter also came, following him, and entered the tomb; and he saw the linen wrappings lying there, and the face-cloth which had been on His head, not lying with the linen wrappings, but rolled up in a place by itself.

No comments: