Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Weeding Injustice


* Jesus pray for me
* Mary pray for me
#FeastoftheImmaculateConception


+----"Weeding Injustice"; Mary's Thoughts Before Proclaiming To The Angel Gabriel: "Let It Be Done To Me According To Your Word" 

I don’t use candles anymore,
flickering bedside prophets that
dispense warmth, their faint whispers
rising in white smoke would
apprise me of an epically approaching
fait accompli, which brought
great comfort. Also, the fire’s
luminosity stirred up vivid dreams,
sleep fantasies
about the dissolution of Rome-
Caesar’s fatal fall from his manic
horse, mass mutiny then the
reestablishment of Jerusalem
sovereignty under David. I swear,
in my excitement, I would wake
in ecstatic sweats with
charred tresses. But now I will forsake
wick and wax, forever snuff out
man-made flames. For the Promise
spoken me, that the Son of God
will spring from my Blessed Womb,
emanates so brightly from
my heart that even in pitch black
everything is aglow, all things
clothed radiantly in white: I know
now the emperor’s throne
has finally cracked and and split,
that wickedness in this world is
fleeing
to pave the way for justice.


---------------------Luke 1:34-38
How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?” The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. For no word from God will ever fail.” “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

No comments: