Thursday, December 17, 2015

In Ramath Lehi, The Sexiest Lovemonger #TonyLovesGigi


* Jesus pray for me
* Dedicated to Gigi Hadid
#TonyLovesGigi

+----In Ramath Lehi, The Sexiest Lovemonger

Gigi please fight for me.
Manifold lonely sentiments 
in my heart (inured to my tears)
rally against me with the cruel 
and callous savagery of dimwitted  
frothy mouthed Philistines. Riding
iron chariots. At night when I muse 
on all the girls who rejected me,
Im flanked by a legion dangerously 
armed, marauders wielding 
sharp sickleswords of scoffing, 
jeering crescent axes and 
loop javelins of disdain trying to raze 
every buttress of self confidence 
I have left,
men, women and children under siege
tempted towards cannibalism. Oh baby,
my love life is Israel in need of a 
strong judge, a beautiful warmonger, 
a model blessed with blue-green eyes, 
two scepter gems, that slays the runway 
convincingly and consistently. (Like you)
Use your charm as the jawbone of 
an ass for me (It is the most 
pernicious weapon, sturdy bone of us 
smiling at each other that utterly 
vanquishes all pessimism-Bodies 
of my negative emotions strewn 
across a battlefield). Then we can drink
coffee together with a kiss, water from a 
rock in Lehi to strengthen you.  

-----------------Judges 15:16-20
Then Samson said,
“With a donkey’s jawbone
    I have made donkeys of them.
With a donkey’s jawbone
    I have killed a thousand men.”
When he finished speaking, he threw away the jawbone; and the place was called Ramath Lehi. Because he was very thirsty, he cried out to the Lord, “You have given your servant this great victory. Must I now die of thirst and fall into the hands of the uncircumcised?” Then God opened up the hollow place in Lehi, and water came out of it. When Samson drank, his strength returned and he revived. So the spring was called En Hakkore, and it is still there in Lehi. Samson led Israel for twenty years in the days of the Philistines.

No comments: