Thursday, November 15, 2012

B***on Seas





-------------------------/B***on Seas

When you aren’t around its as if youre sleep 
my tortuous thinking you with another man
you with a friend who in whom I confided you were the one
brazenly, dastardly, treacherously and
(akin to one of the other eleven disciples I locked arms with
on this journey of singleness; uncertainty - caprice)
it makes me want to poke holes in the boat
of my sanity
of my optimism, life perspective
I attest the moment I saw you I knew that I knew you forever
in some mythical sense far removed from space and time
that the unfurling of hours and days and years would only validate
our preexisting familiarity, sun and placid seas
your cheeks (curly brown hair) cupped in my hands
but now these fears are like waves hauntings like a great tempest
W-B* save me, lest I perish, stand up
stand up calm the chaos
marry me,
of little faith




---------------Matthew 8:23-27
And when he entered into the boat, his disciples followed him: And behold a great tempest arose in the sea, so that the boat was covered with waves, but he was asleep. And they came to him, and awaked him, saying: Lord, save us, we perish. And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm. But the men wondered, saying: What manner of man is this, for the winds and the sea obey him?

No comments: