Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rita, If We Dont Fall In Love, Something Is Truly Fishy!




Rita, do I mind going in for a check-up? With you at the receptionist desk, heck no! I want to get checked up ALL THE TIME, BABES! CHECK EVERYTHING OUT ABOUT ME, SHOOT! JUST AS LONG AS I CAN LOOK LONGINGLY INTO YOUR EYES WHILE SCHEDULING THE NEXT APPOINTMENT!


ASIAN WOMEN ARE SO PRETTY!!!!

--------------/Rita, You Fill My Net (Of Love) With Fish; Always

Rita, baby
Loneliness and pining for your love is the sea of Tiberias
visions of your kiss, your dazzling pulchritude, me lost
in your gallant genuine gaze while you ask me my availability
for the next check-up
is the sea of Tiberias
intoxicating
my physical attraction to you is headstrong Simon Peter
my indefatigable conviction about your greatness (after some skeptical, yet sincere sleuthing about your feelings for me, etc) isThomas
Nathaniel of Cana, is the striking scintillating spark of chemistry - your first miracle for me, the Sons of Zebedee are the thunderous twins of passion love and lust that I have trouble mediating between as they squabble
and there are two other attendant feelings I have inside my heart,
but wont name them due to my anxieties....
(one of them is my strong flirting, the one you love)
the quorum of my emotions standing on the shore discussing you endlessly
our fondness for you, your paralyzing charm, when finally
Peter tells them "I go a fishing"
for Rita's hand in marriage and they all got into a boat of enthralled expectation, that the next time I visited the doctor you would
profess your love, into the huge net of my presumptions,
desperate yearning
but I caught nothing. (you werent even in the office)
back on the shore of melancholy I remembered
your voice: during the last appointment you asked my emotions
"children, have ye any meat?" from the hebrew translated roughly
"Tony, how was your day?"
and this encouraging thought was enough for extensive extrapolation
I imagined you saying to me "cast the net on the right side of the ship"
or "come visit doctor X one more time, I'll be there then"
when I set sail for the doctor, there you were stunning in a black dress
now
the net was filled to the brim with multitudinous fish of optimism
of us together; my attraction amplified its adulation
and jumped into the water of lovers' euphoria almost naked overzealous
chasing after you
after flirting unveiled your grin "It is the Lord" (this is Rita you revere
say something dude, she is sitting right in front of you! [and I did!])
and your choice of preferred times offered to me for my following visit-
a fire of coals
of promise for our perpetually perfect pending relationship
fish of lullabies I'll sing you on our honeymoon laid thereon....
and bread of steamy (married) sex!
before parting, you, knowing I was simply spectacularly smitten,
told me "bring of the fish which ye now caught;"
"have a good day, I'll see you next time"
there was so much effusive exuberant joy in the net that it amazed us both:
that I had fallen for you so hard - I perceived it in your eyes.
when I come back in six more weeks, I fully expect you to pronounce
"come an dine;"
"Tony is now my boyfriend cum husand"

(and you - Jesus)



--------/John 21:1-12
After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself. There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples. Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing. But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes. Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea. And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes. As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread. Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught. Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.

No comments: