Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kaley Cuoco, Baby, Your Love is Like Sinews And Flesh!




-----------/Happy Valley

Kaley, baby I am a valley; this day
debased....decollated in darkness demeaned dont dally
sing a dirge for the lost. I am depressed devoid
of determination to keep pressing forth, drastically deprived
of vitality - from rejected attempts at falling in love by fiends
of the middle class: girls who repeatedly renounced me refused my offers
to lunch, to coffee, to converse with them through e-mail,
or even at Bible study, fathers who pastor churches chagrinned
by black boys "prowling" for their daughters, you see
my heart is a valley of bones, (very) dry
because the lives of the men of romantic valor they represent
the man of confidence
the man of cheer, chivalry
the man clad in optimism and brimming with levity concerned
only of how to please the woman of his dreams: kiss her
etc
have been languishing here for quite some time their pained cries
for help ignored decaying
slain
by callous women who blindly and brutally bludgeon my hopes
of being with them, singleness and loneliness forever
blithely,
- they dont even give me reasons, they just ignore me. flee -
and the winds of forlornness sweep dirt, over their memories
with a howl shrills of the forgotten
piles of bones, fracturing and splitting as wolves of cynicism pass through

But when I began to watch TV, I became bubbly Big Bang Theory
like a beam of sun parting the dreary clouds
you so sexy. so voluptuous, so full of vitality one of your lines:
(Im sure you said this, but anyway this is how I construed it)
"Can these Bones Live?" and the studio audience giddily laughed
smiled at the auspicious tone in your voice, 'twas
like prophecy
just staring at your glorious face is breath entering forming lungs
the dreams I have of us getting married are like sinews upon me
me stroking your hair while we make out is thawing warmth to stiff death
like flesh and skin covering my ambition to be with the celebrity of my dreams
the prospect of holding your waist, staring into your eyes beneath the stars
in my soul is the noise of a blaring trumpet of jubilee
and frenetic apoplectic shaking
bringing all my scattered bones of broken overtures together
all of the dead men inside of me linked and united
every man's bone to his bone
but it wasnt until I sat and reflected on how much I truly adored you
on how eagerly, enthusiastically and expectantly I want a celeb
with her own enchanted world
that the true gusts of your generative greatness rushed like sensual blowing
that they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army
all the scores of my sons of sacred devotion to amour revived
ready to fight for everlasting amity with you
armed with the assurance of your affection
that Kaley Cuoco is resurrection
to Tony Conti's worn lovelorn demise

(forever loved)

[KALEY BABY, MARRY ME GIRL! I NEED A CELEB CRUSH IN MY LIFE. FORGET ALL THESE MIDDLE AND LOWER CLASS GIRLS WHO BREAK MY HEART TIME AFTER TIME! ITS TIME TO MOOOOVVVEEEE ON UP! TO THE EAST SIIIIDDDEEEEEEE! KISS ME KALEY KISS ME!!!! YOU ARE SOOOO SEXY! E-MAIL ME! THEJESUSMETAPHOR@YAHOO.COM]


----------Ezekiel 37:1-10
The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord. So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

No comments: