Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Sword That Always Devours #MarchForLife


* Jesus pray for me
* Matthew pray for me
* Aborted and Unborn babies pray for me
#MarchForLife

+-----The Sword That Always Devours; Herod's Thoughts Before Slaughtering The Innocent

At my coronation I married the sword,
ceremonial bonds
of flesh and metal officiated by
Caesar, two souls so entwined
that we exchanged bodies,
the man became steel, cold, lifeless,
inanimate, unfeeling…and
my blade for the first time felt passion,
real blood pulsing from its hilt.
And so I know now the only love
language of Roman weaponry is death,
its poetry sung in wanton human
screaming, its stories written with
exquisite quills on skin parchments
(that never suffice in
width or length or volume, for cruelty
is wordy, garrulous; waxing on and on
about the sacred silence of enemies
deceased). As such Im only concerned
with the present, for when I can
no longer kill, I am no longer fit to live
or reign. My sole and simple legacy
is the conquest of men and lands,
my only joy is to rip beating hearts
from the warm chest caverns of all
who dare oppose me, Mars forever
raging against memories of the Greeks.
So I damn, gladly, any in future
generations who try rising as “Savior”
to the peoples to try and usurp my rule.
My cutlass as a mother, my sweet
ghost bride, it will succor dead children.
I Herod, alone, omnipotently adjudicate
life. I will stand atop bisected babies as
means to an end; and as their cowardly
spirits flee my terror, stare apathetically.



-----Matthew 2:16-18
Then Herod, when he saw that he was deceived by the wise men, was exceedingly angry; and he sent forth and put to death all the male children who were in Bethlehem and in all its districts, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had determined from the wise men. Then was fulfilled what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying:
“A voice was heard in Ramah,
Lamentation, weeping, and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children,
Refusing to be comforted,
Because they are no more.”

No comments: