Thursday, December 16, 2010

Me and Jay-Z See Eye to Eye (Blake Lively, I Got You Next Post, Boo)




Man yall, all I want to do is spill my feelings in the air, ya hurd?

Why people trying to censure me dawg? They trying to say yer boy thejesusmetaphor is some sort of predator

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, come on now! All Im doing is sharing my feelings on an array of topics using the Scrips (the Bible)

If I like someone, cant I write about it? Isnt that what all writers and singers do? Aint nobody trying to hurt or harass nobody okay? Get over it....thejesusmetaphor is just expressing himself okay?

This is a people's movement, why you want to silence the kid? All I want is love. I aint trying to hurt nobody and nobody is gonna make me stop writing.

You want to know my achilles heel is LOOOOOOOVEEEEEE I DONT GET ENOUGH OF IT

ALL I GET IS VAMPIRES AND BLOODSUCKERS - MILLING ABOUT TWISTING MY WORDS IN THE AIR!

ALL I GET IS VAMPIRES AND BLOODSUCKERS THAT TRY TO SHUT THIS SITE DOWN.

BLAKE LIVELY, WHY THEY TRYING TO DO THAT?

THE JESUSMETAPHOR IS JUST TRYING TO BE A MONSTER OF THE BLOGOSPHERE! AHHHH! WHERE MY PEOPLES AT??

HATERS CANT STOP ME FROM EXPRESSING MYSELF!!! AHHHH!

No comments: