Thursday, January 26, 2012

A May-December Passover (Another Two-Fer!)




Man yall,I aint got too much to say bout dis! There is something so special and sophisticated about a mature, older woman!

Demi and Ashton I see you!
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart I see you!
Sam Levison Ellen Barkin I see you!

hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



-----------------/The Passover Of May-December Relations : Tonight We Dine Tomorrow We Die

Melody, youre almost fifty but sexier than someone twenty five and I know this doesnt portend well
eventually
Jewish conventionality suggests rebels die and avant-garde surrender
to the Roman guard praetorian
spear of severe gossip
because you shan't date outside your demographic race, age, class
despite my best honestly
our only fate is crucifixion of romance our only destiny separation
three days of hard loss
only questions left in death's wake implying the miracles never happened
our mutuality of attraction fraudulent
but for now (at least in my imaginings) let us sing songs you resting
on my bosom the protracted stare we shared training was our passover
feast: candles
I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of fantasy.
(there we of course, kiss)
The subsequent dialogue about running was kneading dough, heart racing I raised it brake it closed my eyes and savored the moment like giving you of my body: remember the times we shared, as bread please. Likewise also the cup
of plausible reciprocation, palpable, if I made a pass, would be like erasing sins' past- a new covenant without the guilt and ravaged self esteem of
the law of Moses of dating girls my age administered by prissy Sadducees.
thinking of you is inebriation
blood of passion synchronistically pours down our mouths and cheeks.
Eternal life with a woman of maturity deep breaths beautiful beguilement
But behold the hand of him that betrayeth me is on the table, Judas
fear and a conscience formed by witnessing repeatedly blind conformity
goes forth colluding
to kill the dream
he drank ate but refuses to believe. And I left wistful the surrender worth
thirty silver pieces
only


-----(2)

We singing the last songs we'll ever sing hymns not a planned
dirge
because life is a feast if shared with friends. Blood and Wine Flesh
and Bread sharing memories of witnessing miracles
of coming into being perceiving the world as far grander than a prison
of itinerants with a wanderlust for joy tragically dying on the journey
contrarily a head on a bosom, a euphoric state of peace
a room prepared amidst commotion owning a colt and master
willing. Obedience of comrades helping....
Accepting betrayal as necessary dipping into the cup
feeding
our own worst fears dignified in introductions to death -always
Nails await. We all go sometime
necessarily


-------------/Luke 22:14-22
And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him. And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves: For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come. And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table. And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!

No comments: