Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Katherine Heigl, I Love You So Much, I Await Your Rescue Of My Debased, Trodden Heart





-------------/Katherine Heigl: My Savior Very Near (I Hope)

Katherine, baby,
my heart is a holy and beautiful house like a nation whose identity
strained famished for redemption and retribution for its assailants is
burned up with fire of loneliness, sweet whispers and caresses from
girls
(a squadron of erstwhile enemy troops doling out materials to reconstruct
love, a temple to worship Mystery -of you and me: together: captives freed)
non existent, laid waste with longing to be accepted not spurned for a kiss
yet to be returned (to Israel)
from your lips, oh, to stroke that blonde hair that from a pin you let loose
the couch sitting, giggling girlishly at Jay Leno's overtures blatant
studio audience over you fawning boyishly
is like the heavens rent, that the mountains might flow down at its presence
weakest of knees (mine)
your ET red carpet picture gallery is melted fire that burneth
my zeal boiling as water. neither ear have heard or eye have seen
the earnestness the angst I bear within - you a celebrity
me a debt ridden unclean thing, attempts at wooing you nothing but
a filthy rag....my righteousness: my wish a woman so statuesque
could reciprocate my fondness with marriage, tears of joy
rightful.....fading as a leaf, probabilities of seeing you smile at me
wind swept. Katherine
(Im just a perp who repeatedly enacts injustice, barely middle class)
dont hide your face at my poem, dont deal with me as my iniquity suggests
you see, my soul, my spirit, my dreams my
holy cities are a wilderness, Zion is a wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation
without you
I am asking you to fall in love with me to restore my dignity...please
end the diaspora in lieu of this
will you hold your peace, and afflict my feelings very sore?
make your name known amongst all the silly girls that turned me down
nations that (will) tremble at your presence



-----------Isaiah 64
Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! When thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence. For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved. But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities. But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. Be not wroth very sore, O Lord, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people. Thy holy cities are a wilderness, Zion is a wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation. Our holy and our beautiful house, where our fathers praised thee, is burned up with fire: and all our pleasant things are laid waste. Wilt thou refrain thyself for these things, O Lord? wilt thou hold thy peace, and afflict us very sore?

No comments: