Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Enemies Are Absalom Hanged




*Dedicated to anyone who ever rejected, slandered, mistreated, abused, or resented me without cause. to all those jealous of me, to all those who plot and lay traps.

*Dedicated to all those people out there who are tired of laying down at the feet of unjust men


http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=707486524355

[[[Psalm 58:10 - The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked]]]

-------------------------/Absalom Hanged/---------------------

You killed Amnon (my self-esteem) surreptitiously,
You incited revolt among the people (mocked me publicly) –
upstaging the King
foolishly debasing Ahithophel (sensibility) and heeding Hushai (my wryness)
to your ruin
I did nothing to provoke your wrath
or to deserve your coup d'état (excessive cruelty)
it was your flawed character that compelled you
turning to evil and conspiring with the dark angel (of jealously and fear;
possessed by an uncanny malevolence)
while I camp in Mahanaim (the arms of God), unbeknownst and undetected

I pray you meet your end in the woods of Ephraim
Battling, and striving to best me
may your ambitions be slaughtered and scattered over the countryside
may the woods devour more of your dreams than my anger ever can
because you are pretentious
you ride your intentions like a steed, but sardonically they look like a mule
I hope thick boughs of a great terebinth tree manifest your futility
and hang you by your neck
gasping, wheezing as your lungs mercifully gasp for air
your legs dangle and your body convulses – violently
as my fury then pursues like Joab with no compassion
like a hardened soldier salivating, disgusted and jaded at his enemy
bolstering his disdain thrice
thrusting three spears straight through your chest
smiling as the blood pours profusely from your wounds

blowing a horn
ordering ten more men to slash and impale you ten more times
then your body and your efforts I will have cast in a large pit
heaps of stones thrown over your shameless reputation
(so your body can rot alone)
until all that remains is a pillar
that serves as a monument to your impotence





---------------------------------2 Samuel 18:6-18
So the people went out into the field of battle against Israel. And the battle was in the woods of Ephraim. The people of Israel were overthrown there before the servants of David, and a great slaughter of twenty thousand took place there that day. For the battle there was scattered over the face of the whole countryside, and the woods devoured more people that day than the sword devoured. Then Absalom met the servants of David. Absalom rode on a mule. The mule went under the thick boughs of a great terebinth tree, and his head caught in the terebinth; so he was left hanging between heaven and earth. And the mule which was under him went on. Now a certain man saw it and told Joab, and said, "I just saw Absalom hanging in a terebinth tree!” So Joab said to the man who told him, “You just saw him! And why did you not strike him there to the ground? I would have given you ten shekels of silver and a belt.” But the man said to Joab, “Though I were to receive a thousand shekels of silver in my hand, I would not raise my hand against the king's son. For in our hearing the king commanded you and Abishai and Ittai, saying, 'Beware lest anyone touch the young man Absalom!'Otherwise I would have dealt falsely against my own life. For there is nothing hidden from the king, and you yourself would have set yourself against me." Then Joab said, "I cannot linger with you." And he took three spears in his hand and thrust them through Absalom’s heart, while he was still alive in the midst of the terebinth tree. And ten young men who bore Joab's armor surrounded Absalom, and struck and killed him. So Joab blew the trumpet, and the people returned from pursuing Israel. For Joab held back the people. And they took Absalom and cast him into a large pit in the woods, and laid a very large heap of stones over him. Then all Israel fled, everyone to his tent. Now Absalom in his lifetime had taken and set up a pillar for himself, which is in the King's Valley. For he said, "I have no son to keep my name in remembrance." He called the pillar after his own name. And to this day it is called Absalom's Monument.



-------Alesana [Endings Without Stories] Lyrics

this time I die

our love ruined by your malignance
broken shards of feelings are now just tainted memories left
beautiful dreams that I cherished now are so disgusting as I strangle the light from you

I watched the smile fading from your face
you bled till there was nothing in your veins
blood stains my hands so I won't forget you
its all over now so dry your eyes
there is no forgiveness, be afraid to die
blood stains my hands so I won't forget you

tears fall as your screams of anguish rage throughout the heavens
amidst the penance you must pay
caress this bullet as eyes close to the painful memories you left
consume the rest of me
my vision of you has now turned to dust, your porcelain smile gone

I watched the smile fading from your face
you bled till there was nothing in your veins
blood stains my hands so I won't forget you
its all over now so dry your eyes... there is no forgiveness, be afraid to die
blood stains my hands so I won't forget you

you let me go
you let me go too soon
I love you are meaningless words that slip away as I slit your throat
and I will slit your throat

No comments: