Monday, June 23, 2008

Your Friendship is a Judas Kiss. (I cant stand fake Christians)


* dedicated to all the fake, counterfeit Christians out there. Ive come across so many in my day, but a few special people come to mind recently. Persons Ive known for a while, but act like they don’t know me now. Your friendship is so shallow, you turn and toss like the waves, you cant be trusted. You don’t know the meaning of the words “Jesus Christ,” because Jesus is so much more faithful and true than you’ll ever be. You make Jesus look so ugly to me; but I know Jesus better than that. Youre fake. You don’t obey the second commandment. Youre fake. Youre fake. Youre fake. Youre judgmental, youre shallow. YOURE FAKE.





For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.
------------------------------[I will never forget this fake Christianity. This fake friendship/ Judas Kiss]
[Jesus' Words to Judas after being kissed on the cheek]




I appointed you on a mountainside as my friend (Mark 3:19)
We dined, we made disciples, we raised the dead
reclined with Levi
and broke bread for 5,000 men...besides the women and children
and fish
and collected basketfuls for the trip back
I loved you so much
that I walked on the sea to be near you
I calmed the waves that troubled you
I rebuked the winds that caused you grief
Inviting you to partake in the transcendent
though your faith was not prepared
so I held out my hand
determined never to let you (or the others) drown
my fellow jew
my companion
my child
my friend

You heard my statements to the Pharisees scathing
my disdain at the black hearts
the kind that lack faith and left a father's heart dangling
while a demon threw his son into the fire maimed, into the water destitute
helpless
mistaking my anagoge of their spiritual yeast
for real yeast
mistaking my devotion to you, my words
as mere theatrics for the crowds
not to be taken as a metaphor for something greater

and there are women better than you
sitting in heaven in thrones more glamorous than your fathers'
weeping over my feet
pouring perfume on my hair
caressing me
attentive to me like Mary, but you have the disposition of Martha
you drank my blood
you ate my flesh
but you worry about the wrong things and your soul harps on
evil intentions (for me)
I will never forget how you threw it all away
the look in your eyes, the look in your face
your betrayal is like snake poison
from Eden
and your kiss feels like the wind on that day I walked
finding Adam and Eve hunched over
cursed



--------------

2 Samuel 15:12
While Absalom was offering sacrifices, he also sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counselor, to come from Giloh, his hometown. And so the conspiracy gained strength, and Absalom's following kept on increasing

Psalm 41:9
Even my close friend, whom I trusted,
he who shared my bread,
has lifted up his heel against me.

Psalm 55:10-23
Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it. Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets. For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me. God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God. He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant. The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.

Matthew 26:49
Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, "Greetings, Rabbi!" and kissed him.

No comments: