Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beatitudes of Tony and Angelina Jolie




Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall see [Angelina and Tony]
--------/Angelina Jolie you are my Blessing on the Mount/ Go see Wanted this Friday!!!


Baby, I want to be where you are
(always)
I want to smell you and hold you
(sustaining a firm grip)
and maintain quiet in your presence, fawning over you
just holding your hand, just twirling your hair
softly pressing my fingers against your eyelids
asking you to see inside me– spiritually
breathing on you so you could feel my life force
on your nose
tangible proof for you that its your inspiration that keeps me alive
inside

Angelina don't you see (don't open your eyes yet):
you alone are my wealth, so my spirit is poor
knowing you is my key to heaven...
that I mourn when you stop speaking
it is only when we converse again that I am comforted...
you are the most beautiful in the land
the honor of being with you is inheriting the earth, so I stay humble and meek..
I hunger, I thirst for love - and for all that is right
so when you are near, I am completely satisfied...
I am so lost without you – I need your mercy
be merciful to me with your attentiveness...
your heart is as pure as your skin and as luscious as your lips
and as herculean and incapacitating as your kiss!
when I first met you I felt like I met God - that made my heart pure, too
and girl, there is nothing but strife within,
warring between my members in your absence, your company is my peace
in our togetherness there is innocence, I feel like a child of God
so I don't care what anyone says, let them persecute me for righteousness
for obsessing
for nurturing
and caring for you
that is my kingdom of heaven, and they will have to kill me before I let it go

You are my all pervasive benefactor
since you came
everything is miraculous
everything is Blessed
baby


(open your eyes now)


--------------
"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10
Publish Post Save as Draft

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony, she's an adulteress and all-around crazy person. STAY AWAY! Lol.