Monday, June 30, 2008

I AM Pregnant with Keira Knightley's Baby Boy


Genesis 30:1b
So she said to Jacob, "Give me children, or I'll die!"
------------------[I am like Rachel, and there is a burning inside me for you, Keira]



I have clenched my womb continuously
and despised this loneliness in my heart like bareness
bitter and jealous of if like it was my sister Leah
full of children when I should be full of children
because it is fraudulent
because she is treacherous and heart wrenching
driving me to sheer madness
akin to having a senseless father...and he was to blame
for everything
Keira, you and I are supposed to be together
not me and this agonizing scourge of realization
that my heart is forever empty without you
my confidence like womanhood needs you
to actualize the potential I have in me
....believe me I would totally dote on you. And it is
a screaming baby boy anxiously making preparations
to leave my body
begging to be recognized and named.....

To love you is to give my world life
calling you my wife is my comfort like holding my child in my arms
contentment like breastfeeding him
baby, I would do anything to be with you
please, please, please just give me a chance
I cant go on like this anymore. If it takes you being with someone else
go ahead and have Bilhah! Name your time with her
Dan, or Naphtali....or lust or "just looking for a good time"
Go ahead and have Zilpah! Nickname your bliss Gad! Fine!
but please don’t make me painfully endure and watch
(selling my soul like a worthless mandrake root)
you and Leah again and again roam in sensual ecstasy
fondly proclaiming "Issachar, Zebulun, Dinah!!!"

Don’t do that to me, baby
come for me
come to me, leave everyone else behind
I’m pregnant with joy for us to be side by side
till death parts our ways, pries my lips from yours
Keira Knightley and Tony eternally
...Lets call him "Joseph"


(I love you girl, let's give birth to my dreams)




Genesis 30:1-24
When Rachel saw that she was not bearing Jacob any children, she became jealous of her sister. So she said to Jacob, "Give me children, or I'll die!" Jacob became angry with her and said, "Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having children?" Then she said, "Here is Bilhah, my maidservant. Sleep with her so that she can bear children for me and that through her I too can build a family." So she gave him her servant Bilhah as a wife. Jacob slept with her, and she became pregnant and bore him a son. 6 Then Rachel said, "God has vindicated me; he has listened to my plea and given me a son." Because of this she named him Dan. Rachel's servant Bilhah conceived again and bore Jacob a second son. Then Rachel said, "I have had a great struggle with my sister, and I have won." So she named him Naphtali. When Leah saw that she had stopped having children, she took her maidservant Zilpah and gave her to Jacob as a wife. Leah's servant Zilpah bore Jacob a son. 11 Then Leah said, "What good fortune!" So she named him Gad. Leah's servant Zilpah bore Jacob a second son. Then Leah said, "How happy I am! The women will call me happy." So she named him Asher. During wheat harvest, Reuben went out into the fields and found some mandrake plants, which he brought to his mother Leah. Rachel said to Leah, "Please give me some of your son's mandrakes." But she said to her, "Wasn't it enough that you took away my husband? Will you take my son's mandrakes too?" "Very well," Rachel said, "he can sleep with you tonight in return for your son's mandrakes." So when Jacob came in from the fields that evening, Leah went out to meet him. "You must sleep with me," she said. "I have hired you with my son's mandrakes." So he slept with her that night. God listened to Leah, and she became pregnant and bore Jacob a fifth son. Then Leah said, "God has rewarded me for giving my maidservant to my husband." So she named him Issachar. Leah conceived again and bore Jacob a sixth son. Then Leah said, "God has presented me with a precious gift. This time my husband will treat me with honor, because I have borne him six sons." So she named him Zebulun. Some time later she gave birth to a daughter and named her Dinah. Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and opened her womb. She became pregnant and gave birth to a son and said, "God has taken away my disgrace." She named him Joseph, and said, "May the LORD add to me another son."

No comments: