Friday, June 20, 2008

Anne Hathaway Is My Lover/Exorcist


And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss.
----------[Anne, don't do this to me, please. Life without you, baby, is an Abyss]



Anne, I need you
so bad
so bad
so bad
without you in my life, I simply cant go on
I might as well dwell amongst tombs
and go insane
If I cant kiss you, If I cant hug you, If I cant love you
It is demonic...sufficient for me to leave the city
disclaim my house (while tearing my clothes off)
and throw rocks at the moon, running (back and forth) in the wild
...SCREAMING...
strong men with weapons over me keep watch
they try to chain with me cruel intentions
of keeping me away from you
hideous, baleful, hateful assaults like chains
like shackles but they cannot contain my affections
my yearning

When I toss and turn in my sleep
almost too internally afflicted to rest
scarred skin from those jagged rocks
I dream of you, baby
your hair as black as the night sky adorning tree tops
and mountain ridges...
sailing for me
to country of the Gadarenes
Ive been waiting for that moment for such a long time:

When you would finally step out on the dry land
and I cry before you
falling at your feet, just holding you
avowing loudly "What have I to do without you, Anne,
daughter of the Most High God?"
do not torment me with your absence any longer
I am legion, because there are many reasons why
I cant let you go
Baby, when youre gone my existence is an Abyss
don’t send me there
please?


[command these spirits of forlornness to come out of me, baby]





(Anne Hathaway, I want to see your new movie Get Smart due to your participation, there is no other reason. If you were living in PG county Maryland I would ask you to marry me. You are so beautiful and...and I refuse to smile again unless you are near...I love you baby)



Luke 8:26-31
Then they sailed to the country of the Gadarenes, which is opposite Galilee. And when He stepped out on the land, there met Him a certain man from the city who had demons for a long time. And he wore no clothes, nor did he live in a house but in the tombs. When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!" For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had often seized him, and he was kept under guard, bound with chains and shackles; and he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the wilderness. Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him. And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss.

No comments: