Monday, August 28, 2017

The Last Kiss


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Luke, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #JesusvsJudas #TheLastKiss #IamJesus

+------The Last Kiss; Jesus' Thoughts As Judas Kissed Him In The Garden Of Gethsemane

Flashbacks of a fiery kiss. Eyes closed I
remember now, the first: An infant vignette
– my father kindling manger-fire, intersecting
logs (like a cross) for warmth;
The softest lips, my Mother cradling
me in swaddling clothes, smiling,
wiping her tears. Flanked by sheep-choirs,
the gente braying of canticles consonant
with respect, rhythmically.
Now this: Eyes open, my Mother’s
face disfigured, bearded, man-
lips textured like snake-leather, Judas’
lisp like hissing. "Rabbi." Flames now of a
Garden, of torches and staves, the dissonant
sounds-pandemonium of mob-roar. No, this
kiss is of betrayal (of everything I’ve
known). My last. For Caesar's cross (bloody)
is Death’s, not a carpenter's to comfort..  

-----Luke 22:47-48; John 18:3
While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”; So Judas came to the garden, guiding a detachment of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and the Pharisees. They were carrying torches, lanterns and weapons.

No comments: