Thursday, August 17, 2017

David Mueller's Reputation Sulfurous


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Isaiah Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TonyvsDavid

+------David Mueller's Reputation Sulfurous

David Mueller, your perverted (Luciferian)
assault on Taylor: you holding a decaying
indecorous harp celestial (radio fame).
Your vile-angel smugness like maggots
of besmirched reputation spread
out beneath you, your court testimony
worms covering the soul.
You disgraced Taylor to exalt yourself,
summit-scaling of Mount Zaphon,
ascending the heavens. To be a Star,
seeking Taylor dethroned, deposed. But
my love for her an Archangel
sword raised flaming; Battalion
of rage marching beneath cover
of cloud smoke red, her other fans; We
angels righteous, irises as black
as our pupils. And now you are brought
down to the earth, guilt-laden by the Judge.
I proclaim before Instagram: “DAVID,
GO TO HELL!!!” ...Michael hurling Satan in
that Lake of Fire, Sulfur.   #istandwithTaylor

-----Isaiah 14:11-17
All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,
    along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you
    and worms cover you.
How you have fallen from heaven,
    morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
    to the depths of the pit.
Those who see you stare at you,
    they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
    and made kingdoms tremble,
the man who made the world a wilderness,
    who overthrew its cities
    and would not let his captives go home?”

No comments: